1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Jeans of big guys or no more Levi's 560's

Discussion in 'General' started by gpz11, Nov 6, 2019.

1. GRH

GRH Well-Known Member

I really like the Duluth flex fire hose carpenter pants for working in the shop. Super comfortable . They have a couple extra pockets at thigh height for cell phone and things like pens, torpedo level, etc. I had Carhartts before that but they wouldn't last nearly as long and would rip out.

Razr likes this.
  2. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

The guys I've seen wearing those types of jeans might not be 100% gay buy would damn sure hold a penis in their mouth until the swelling went down.:D:crackup:

3. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

You stud, sounds like you are built like a shit brick house. :D

Looks like all that fence building has really paid off.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Whatever you need to tell yourself :D

[​IMG]

To be fair though...:crackup:

[​IMG]

5. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

That's from my Dad actually.....decades before that movie came out.

6. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Plus they look good enough for a casual dinner or going out. I like the little bit of elastic they added, a belt can be optional.

7. backcountryme

backcountryme Word to your mother.

And his credit score will be high. He also has a retirement account to dream of.

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

exactly...but you only certain guys can pull off those. stay in your lane but try not to look like youre dressed from 1990 as well. for me, because of my build, my jeans are MUCH better if theyre stretchy. so more the like the 1st than the second.

9. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I certainly don't mind them on other guys.
    but I no longer have the body for them. Getting old makes everything sag. :(

10. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

I have both of those....they don't have to be mutually exclusive :D

Pretty much.

I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not saying it's for everyone, there's no point to wearing pants like that and drawing further attention to spindly underdeveloped legs (even though there's plenty of dudes I see doing just that these days unfortunately). But yeah, nothing new here, its just that whole baggy jean phenomena that took hold in the 90's and early 2000's

.....circa some time in the 80's here, granted it is Mr O haha

[​IMG]

11. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

Got both, and I don’t roll around in those fucking dad jeans from 1997. Some of you must not care if your dick ever gets touched by a female again.

12. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Women with dad issues love dad jeans :D.

13. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

:crackup:Lol, that’s great.

R1M370 likes this.
  14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Skinny jeans look stupid no matter what age the "dude" is.
    They're like going to a banquet at a cheap hotel.....no ballroom.

15. efonz

efonz Member

now that you mention it, what the faak are ballroom jeans? i keep seeing that. what does it mean

16. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

A comfortable place for your junk. :D

17. efonz

efonz Member

oh my god LMAO if you aren't kidding I cant believe I didn't see that coming

noooooooooooooooooooooo!! im getting old losing my edge.. gnna go buy some gender-less jeans be back in a lil bit boyz

18. efonz

efonz Member

lmaoooo

19. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I love the Duluth commercials.

20. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

There's a happy medium between dad jeans and the tight/capri/bi-curious jeans that are the rage of kids (and old men trying to look like kids) these days.

BTW, chicks care more about the wallet in your jeans than what kind of jeans you're wearing (based on my experience and observations).