1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I've heard rumors.....

Discussion in 'General' started by ruckusracing, Sep 14, 2018.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why? Just get both.

2. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I’m pretty sure about that.

3. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Ok, I’m going to need names, addresses, phone numbers and a full DNA profile to back up that wild accusation!

4. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

I heard on a certain cable entertainment network that I can sit around my house all day that’s paid for by the govt. and watch my free big screen tv while surfing the net on my free iphone. I get free food, even steaks and booze and the excess (cuz they give me so so much) I can sell or trade for drugs. I get free healthcare and If I have kids, the free money multiplies like a CEO’s bank account after a stock buyback. Or I could get a job and make it on my own.......whatever shall I do.

5. 05Yamabomber

05Yamabomber Dammit Haga

Southern California born and raised. Its a $h!t Show here now full of snowflakes and deserves the beating it gets from other states. But for the record... We say So-Cal and Cali all the time. Nor-cal is lame and is not used, home of the snowflake breeding machine.

TurboBlew and socalrider like this.
  6. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

Well them and every single person I've ever talked to about that dark hole of a state here in the southwest, including the many many cali people themselves. The only people who love that state are the people with enough money to make it worth dealing with all the crap that comes with living there.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Baby boomers, selling you rumors of their history
    Forcing youth away from the truth of what’s real today.

The kids of today should defend themselves against the 70’s

Stadium minds with stadium lies gotta make you laugh
    Garbage vendors against true defenders of the craft . . .

8. brex

brex Well-Known Member

I was in San Diego last week and heard it from locals multiple times.

9. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

:beer:
    san diego born and raised (and still living here) and i say so cal/cali all the time. shit, i order a cali burrito at least once a week.

agreed on nor-cal.

05Yamabomber likes this.
  10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Weak analogy, but keep on keepin on.

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Its only those folks in Frisco thay get their panties in a wad over SoCal and Cali

12. joec

joec brace yourself

Ding ding ding!!!!

13. joec

joec brace yourself

Wow! Makes me want to pack up and head right up there! (Actually, I love that sort of shit)

zrx12man likes this.
  14. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Is geography shaming a thing?

15. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

Maybe we can get a WERA/Mad Italian lunch get together. except the place is packed at lunch.

16. zrx12man

zrx12man Captain Amazing

It was definitely a great training environment. If you can go fast at Pacific Raceways, you can probably go fast just about anywhere.

17. Jed

Jed mellifluous

Ever heard an ill thing said of someone from the South?

18. metricdevilmoto

metricdevilmoto Just forking around

Heard? I've said most of them! :D

19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

OK, I received the following info from a very reliable source. VERY reliable.

The transition to Kennesaw is definitely happening. Some will make the move, some will not. Even prior to this, YUS has had to lease additional office space here in GA, due to expansion.

The warehouse in CA may also move to a location that is less costly than their present location. This makes perfect sense, as Global Logistics capability today almost make DC locations (for something like this) not as important as it once was.

That being said, as previously mentioned, the motorsports industry as a whole is not doing well. Kids of all ages are too damn busy with their updates on Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/match.com/etc. Not to mention those looking to restart a relationship with a long lost Equus asinus × Equus caballus. Apparently it's a thing that is trending amongst them.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Too ITP for me anyway :D