1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Its those racist Ruskies again...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by eggfooyoung, Jun 14, 2018.

1. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Sucks she needs to warn them but it's a good warning all the same.

4. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Huh? :confused:

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It sucks that Russians on the whole are so racist against bi-racial babies/kids. However given how widespread it is, it's good the lawmaker chick reminded people of it so they make informed decisions.

crashman likes this.
  6. shakazulu12

shakazulu12 Well-Known Member

I have done my part in the fight against communism by banging every hot Russian I can. I suggest all my fellow beige brothers do the same because America.

SuddenBraking and Steeltoe like this.
  7. zx6rfool

zx6rfool Stacks Wood

Wife and I went to Russia (Moscow and St Petersburg) with another couple so that they could do their ceremony/renewal of vows with her family there. When the church found out he was black, the wedding was canceled. We ended up just celebrating with the family. But he said all bets are off in Russia, most people are cool with him, but he wont kiss or hold hands in public with his wife due to backlash. Racial profiling is also more than accepted there, I watched random guys from the Caucasus region and south (ie anyone with olive skin) get slammed up against metro walls and searched, then let go as nothing was found.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

The funny thing is the former USSR paid for Africans to come and go to school and settle there.

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Their women wanted them

Steeltoe and Matt kamman like this.
  10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Meh,I don't live there so it ain't my business how they think or feel. To each their own.

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

I guess that means no frozen nookie for Steeltoe's cracka ass...

shakazulu12 likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I'm lookin!