1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's so quite in this forum. Shit can we talk about divorce cause we spend to much money.

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Repeater, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

So I found 2 companies that make alloy tanks in the UK. Both look great, but I'd like to find an American source. any leads?

I'm looking at making my own rear sets. I have a ton of spare parts for my GSXR race bike so I am pretty sure I can make something work.

How do you keep bare milled steel chambers looking great? I don't want to hide the welds.

Oh and fuck crazy bitchs.

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

No 1.) WD40 used to work on all my RZs. I would wet sand them to a semi polished look & just spray en down n wipe. You would have to do them often on a road bike... I tried clear coats and other things they never lasted even the heat rated vht stuff didn't stand a chance. Perhaps, something has come along in the last 2.5 decades that I'm not familiar with

No 2.) I feel you on the "crazy bitches" Been dating my girlfriend for 1 1 /2 yrs and just last week she lays it on me that this conspiracy theory ( She truly thinks is real).
    It inlvolves a fictional Deep State consisting of baby eating Democrats run buy a secret organization of witchcraft by Hillary Clinton and Hollywood actors, such as Ton Hanks, whom extract a chemical compound from the brains of harvested and kidnapped children OH and the fictional drug is only potent when the children are killed at their upmost peak of terror..... lol

What the Fuck, am I supposed to do with that news flash now?

Fuck.. I have a year-and-a-half invested in her and then she lays this fuckin madness on me..
    I'm down with a lot of conspiracy theories, as long as they're somewhat plausible but that there is just batshit fukin insane... She's 100% Phil Spector crosseyed delusional.

At least my motorcycles I can fix....

I'm kind of hoping she finds some dipshit delusional pot smoking conspiracy theorist on the internet forums where she reads all this mentally depleted fiction and leaves me....quickly.
    I can put up with all kinds of shit, just not that fright there's the kind of s*** that just doesn't stop smelling .. and Tom Hanks! really WTF is wrong with her! Don't Fuck w Tom Hanks bitches!
    If this was the 1960s one could just give her a firm smack across the face and set her crazy ass straight! But NOooo!! Fuck me! it's 2020 and I have to be sensitive and understanding of different viewpoints...
    She's Hot, Fun,awesome in bed, cooks great..but the fact that shes onboard and believes that insanity shows she has that 1 ingredient, and that shit can't be taken out.. it's in there forever.

So must agree with you
    FUCK THE CRAZY BITCHES.
    THE FUCKIN YOU GET AIN'T WORTH THE FUCKING YOUR GONNA GET !

Last edited: Apr 17, 2020
  4. Jaketheone46

Jaketheone46 Well-Known Member

Wow I’d run so fast, dont wait a second get the hell out now.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

Seems like you tried to tried to trick the crazy/hot matrix.

mine is on the spectrum for that. But I’ve cracked the code temporarily. Gotta keep evolving the code cracking.

if her mind is busy with real shit, the imaginary stuff falls behind.
    Food for thought.

Or RUN!

6. pscook

pscook Well-Known Member

I like all of your motorcycle maintenance suggestions.

Regarding the "investment" in your relationship, regard it as a sunk cost and cut your losses. Just like money, you can find a new source of income, a new investment portfolio, or a new way to waste your money. But you can't find a new YOU. Remove the external BS and move to a new investment manager. Good thing you found out this early!

Boman Forklift and ducnut like this.
  7. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

Mine is mean yours is nuts. The sex must be great! I’d agree with her and get all that crazy ass shit sex stuff you couldn’t get other chics to do. Get it out of your system then run!

I kinda think Hillary does suck the life out of everything.

so tanks? And not a fucking Sherman.

8. ducnut

ducnut Well-Known Member

9. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

I this forum the best seems smokers have a weird screw loose.

So cheapest rims that are alloy? what sizes? Also I'm looking to build my own wiring harness. I've actually done this for work before for medical equipment. It's easy for me. I just need to buy one on eBay and strip. Then test the one I have that is good. I could pump out one an hour once I draw up the plans and jig. I will change most of the connections to more modern connections if possible.

10. d_alexand

d_alexand Well-Known Member

+1
    You can sand it or sand blast, then apply wd40 to keep it looking good. Or if you have lots of time you can put heat to it and blue the welds.

CR250 build (skip to 10:40 to only see the exhaust)

Rusty KX250 pipe restoration

Last edited: Apr 18, 2020
    Repeater likes this.
  11. Repeater

Repeater USCGRR

This is a road race machine that I plan on racing in twins. With drums. son. I am truly a nut job.