1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It needs to be seen..... (Sorry)

Discussion in 'General' started by Repo Man, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

So we can remember just how BAD someone's taste and mechanical aptitude can be..... :Puke:

This is real, found it on a Facebook feed.... :wow:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe Shirvin's new bike?? :up:

Anyway, the real reason for "Twin Turbos" is on V6/V8/V12 engines is to have the turbos AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE to the exhaust ports, on each side of the "V" to take advantage of exhaust gas velocity.

There is no reason whatsoever for twin turbos on an inline 4, other than look at me!, look at ME!, LOOK AT ME!!!!! :crackup:

And just think about 650 cc's of exhaust trying to spin each of those bigazz turbos..... And all that piping.... :Poke:

(And his front tire is SHOT!)

2. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Being that you (a total stranger) were compelled to post a pic of his bike on a message board for all to see...I'd say he succeeded 100%. You have to give him credit for that.

3. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

This indeed :up:

[​IMG]

4. Repo Man

Repo Man 50 years of Yamaha GP!!

Yes, I would also be compelled to stare at a train wreck. :p

But this bike is far more retarded than a train wreck. ;)

5. trancework

trancework It's always now...

Looks like a boxer busa...

6. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

With all of that turbo power, he doesn't even need a front tire.

7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Kinda cool.

8. barnacle bill

barnacle bill Darethea and B Bill

different strokes

for different folks they always say. like building a race suit with zip off legs. I don't question it I just do it and take the pay. bill and darethea

9. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

ugh I cringe now every time I see such an iconic bike used as a megaphone for quirky personalities.

Love the unremoved peg feelers and intact ramair ducts. The scarey part is they retained the ability to transport a passenger. :wow:
    But the cherry on top is the insignia chain guard. Bet the owner cant shut up about the bike either. :D

10. baconologist

baconologist Well-Known Member

build thread?

11. G 97

G 97 Garth

I like it more than most lightweight class bikes. :crackup:

12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

That is the special outercooler model.

13. :stupid:

:crackup:

14. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

:stupid:

15. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

With that bike and its extended swingarm, the feelers will only touch down in a crash. :rolleyes:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

maybe those are just big frame sliders :D

17. It is no worse than those ugly ass BMW's with shit sticking out both sides. They should have turned that fucking motor 90deg so it wouldnt stick out like that. Looks dumb as hell. But not quite as dumb as their fucking headlights. Idiots. Just thinking about them ruining their otherwise kickass Superbike makes want to kick somebody in the dick.

18. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

Damn dude! Too much coffee this AM?

19. It is 2pm here :D

But nope. It just really aggravates the shit out of me. I love the BMW specs and i know i would like one, but they had to fucking ruin it. Assmongers.

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

Despite all the hype and how good blah blah, they really aren't that competitive from all the results that I've seen