1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO/WTB Minigp bike stock 125

Discussion in 'Mini Racing' started by Jason Waters, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Jason Waters

Jason Waters Well-Known Member

Looking to buy a stock 125 class bike on the east coast. I'm in NY but willing to travel a little bit for one that's already set up. Preferably a TTR 125 but open to others.

2. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

I've got a TTR 125 that I never use these days and would be willing to part with. Built at The Service Pavilion, carb was clogged with bullshit gas a bit ago and so I swapped to a Mikuni carb off of ebay. My trials/tribulations are in this thread, but I'd certainly be willing to part with it (already have a few other kart track bikes).

http://forums.13x.com/index.php?threads/ttr-125-problems.364658/

3. Jason Waters

So are the carb issues more or less sorted out now? Is it running at the moment? What kind of tires are on it?

4. SuddenBraking

No, somewhat, and BT45s :D

But your post reminded me that I need to work on that bike next, and since I've given up on my 450 dirt bike and am just going to leave it in a pile of parts, the TTR is next up to work on.

5. Jason Waters

Well if you get it running and you would like to part with it I'd be interested. What were you looking to get for it? You can PM me if you don't want to post it public

6. SuddenBraking

Let me get it running first and then we can talk :beer:

Jason Waters likes this.
  7. DmanSlam

DmanSlam Well-Known Member

8. Jason Waters

I wouldn't mind that idea as long as its just a carb issue haha

9. howlinhoss

howlinhoss Member

@Jason Waters I am working on another bike but I might consider selling my TTR125LE built by The Service Pavilion. PM me if interested. I am located in MD.