1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO: 96-03 ZX7R Parts

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by Goat, Mar 12, 2018.

1. Goat

Goat Apex Assassins Ops

Buying a project started by a good friend of mine in Phx. Complete engine, but the rest of the bike is disassembled. Its going to be a fun project!

Curious if anyone has parts or has a good contact for parts, both OEM and race goodies, outside of eBay.

Don’t know of I’m going street or track set-up yet; leaning towards Track! Maybe an Endurance replica #airtechstreanlining

Thanks friends!

2. ccmhunt

ccmhunt Well-Known Member

I have a storage unit full of 96+ kit and works parts.....

3. riversbikes

riversbikes Well-Known Member

I've got a set of OEM clip ons, and a guage I think (but it's in Canuck kilometers). Might have an undertail too...

4. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Under the heading of 'race goodies', I can offer a Quick Shift controller and sensor for US$215 shipped. Push for street shift, Pull for GP shift.

5. raven433

raven433 Old and Slow

I've got a complete rear wheel in perfect condition and some other tid bits. PM me if interested.

6. JBall

JBall REALLY senior member

I have a radiator and front fender for this bike. I also have the ignition cover (small cover on the right end of the crank) and a gasket for it.

7. timspeed

timspeed Well-Known Member

I need zx7 race stuff. Do you still have any?

8. Trevor636

Trevor636 Well-Known Member

Are there any lighter wheels that will bolt on to these bikes still made or used ones i should look for. I’ve called aftermarket wheel shops and can’t find anybody making wheels for my 99 zx7.