1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Isle of Man Lodging Available

Discussion in 'General' started by Mike Kelly, Apr 13, 2019.

1. Mike Kelly

Mike Kelly Well-Known Member

My wife and I are going to the IOM TT this year for the first time and rented the Douglas Head Lighthouse (https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/21734332?guests=1&adults=1) for the second week of the TT.

We rented it speculatively hoping a few of our travelling friends would be able to make it and despite their best efforts, everyone is striking out on being able to make it work.

So if you are looking for a cool place to stay for the second week, hit me up with a PM for details. The place has four bedrooms and we are only using one. So as long as you aren't a total jag off, we can probably work something out. I figure most people I meet at the track are pretty cool, so this might work and we might meet someone cool, or at least get a good story out of it.

Cannoli and Yzasserina like this.
  2. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

How fast can I get a passport?

3. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Wow, that's pretty neat!

I'm not going to be able to make it this year, or I'd certainly consider dropping you a PM, particularly at this late date (for getting accommodations for this year). It certainly looks remote though, in spite of being close to Douglas. Hopefully no drunken stumbles down those stairs (or off the cliff!).

Hope you really enjoy your first IOM TT trip. I've been 4 times, but it has been 9 years now since I went. I certainly miss going, and do plan to go again soon.

4. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

Hope the weather is good for you...last year it was perfect!!

5. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

What are the dates.

I'm interested, hope I can manage to move some stuff around.