1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Is this really a Work and Play ?!

Discussion in 'General' started by t11ravis, Jun 7, 2019.

1. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

WTF is this?

0C628E4A-0570-488F-A890-4C90EC7CEE4B.jpeg

2. LossPrev

LossPrev Well-Known Member

That's the new "Work and Play" which is nothing like the last generation. I looked at one along with some XLRs, ATCs and ended up with a Coachmen Freedom Express.

The new Work and Play is identical to the Coachmen Adrenaline units.

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

An aerodynamic abhoration

4. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

How do you like your Coachmen? I have my eye on the small one (17BLSE).

5. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

Wow. Not cool.

javyday likes this.
  6. javyday

javyday Well-Known Member

They cheaped out the new ones. No more Work and Plays of old. I have a 2011 and it is a solid trailer.

t11ravis likes this.
  7. LossPrev

LossPrev Well-Known Member

Well...we do really like it a lot and its built pretty solid compared to other RVs we looked at like XLR or Cherokee. Is it an ATC or old Work n Play, hell no! With that said my roof leaked 2 weeks ago and we've had it for 2 months so that was shitty but hopefully its behind us now. It is a left over 2018 so it sat out all winter, didnt just roll out of the factory.

I really wanted an ATC bad but I got this big 301BLDS well equipped for $30k OTD with an extended warranty. A 25' ATC with some options was about $55k OTD. That's a hard pill to swallow. Coachmen Freedom Express' are good bang for the buck IMO

MotoGP69 likes this.