1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IRC Components Quick Shifter – Yamaha R3 / MT-03

Discussion in 'Parts for Sale' started by WMRRA #22 - SH, Aug 8, 2022.

1. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22

Selling a IRC Components Quick Shifter for a Yamaha R3. I bought this before I got my R3 and it ended up having a quick shifter already installed so this is for sale. Includes everything that is pictured and is new $320 from Norton Motorsports.
    https://www.norton-motorsports.com/product/irc-components-quick-shifters-ninja-400-2018-19/

Asking $180 plus shipping CONUS

Located in Seattle, WA

IRC Components Quickshifter for Yamaha R3 motorcycles with “Strain Gauge” sensor technology for street and track riding. MotoGP certified by Magneti Marelli state-of-the-art load cell sensor with both right and left dual “Magic” threads”. The IRC Components ELECTRONIC quick-shifter has a major advantage over other units in the market because it dynamically considers the RPM and Acceleration to modify the Cut Time (“T”) and Pulses Power Progressively eliminating gear box shock which is helpful during cornering or braking to prevent upsetting the chassis that can lead to a loss of traction or change in the bikes trajectory (this means you can up-shift while cornering and get back on the throttle quicker). The intelligent controller of the IRC quick-shifter is directly connected to the load cell; signal handling is extremely precise and controlled.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. WMRRA #22 - SH

WMRRA #22 - SH WMRRA #22