1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

iOneMoto customer service.

Discussion in 'General' started by 418, Mar 30, 2021.

1. 418

418 Expert #59

I ordered a set of Sharkskinz from Fred and the order turned out to be a bit of a train wreck. The bodywork order required a custom windscreen that had to be provided by an outside vendor that will go unnamed.

Long story short without Fred I think I would still be waiting for the windscreen and the guy ended up essentially having to do all the leg work to get a hold of this outside vendor as their customer service is mostly AWOL. I certainly couldn't get a hold of anybody in a timely manner.

I don't know who Fred is and I have no association with iOneMoto but considering this situation I was impressed by the way they went above and beyond of what I think they were required to do. It would have been entirely too easy to tell me to go pound sand and to figure it out for myself.

I just want to give credit where credit is due and give him a shout out. Money well spent.

2. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

indeed.. Fred was easy to work with and runs the ship well. have had nothing but good experiences with Sharkskins and now iOneMoto now, since.. forever.

cav115 and 418 like this.
  3. KMC

KMC DUC|DET

Fred is first rate and has done a great job improving what was an already awesome company to work with. I often times have people from Europe comment to me about how much nicer Sharkskinz bodywork is than the avio fiber used over there.

After acquiring Sharkskinz, I think it would have been easy for him to run it the same way it was run for years. I have a lot of respect for his ambition to push boundaries and develop new products like fairing stays, subframes, etc. I know they just invested a lot of money in an autoclave set up to start producing top quality carbon fiber.

cav115 and 418 like this.
  4. nlzmo400r

nlzmo400r Well-Known Member

I'll also say I've had great experiences with Fred and iOneMoto. I ordered a subframe and it was apparently bent in shipping and I didn't notice. I sent him photos and asked him his thoughts - he immediately sent me another one with a return label for the first one. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Very fast communication too. They're great over there.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Dammit. Now I have to put my pitchfork away.

6. ekraft84

ekraft84 Registered User

Fred is top shelf. Has kept and grown the Sharkskinz brand, among others.

7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Fred is awesome. Always willing to go the extra mile and has some ambitious plans going forward that I've no doubt he'll see success with......