1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

IOMTT | Isle of Man TT 2020

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

As close as it's gonna get. https://www.iomttraces.com/news/experiences/tt-lock-in

"Streamed from Saturday 6th to Saturday 13th June, via the Official TT website iomttraces.com, Facebook page and YouTube channel, ‘TT Lock-In’ blends some of the greatest solo and sidecar moments from the track in the TT’s long illustrious history with live interviews, personal insights and revelations from the TT Races biggest stars."

Senna, jd41, stk0308 and 2 others like this.
  2. jd41

jd41 Well-Known Member

Nice

3. kyle carver

kyle carver Well-Known Member

My wife reminded me last night that we were supposed to be in Kirk Michael drinking a Newcastle and eating a sandwich from the Coop. Oh well

scottn and Steeltoe like this.
  4. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I'm wondering how many people in here think that's got something to do with chickens.:D

5. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Soon........it's basically ESPN Classics for a week?

Why don't they just do what MotoGP is doing?

[​IMG]

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That might work for GP but with these TT guys that's like asking a rugby team to play flag football.

Sabre699 and renegade17 like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Actually its like asking them to do something rather than sit on the couch and not do anything at all.

8. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

There will be a virtual TT during the broadcast.

9. joec

joec brace yourself

I'd think time zones and the fact door of these people might also still have real jobs.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Sabre699 and joec like this.
  11. Potts N Pans

Potts N Pans Well-Known Member

I'm so lucky to have been able to attend in 2018...the stars lined up for me the day I got the invite!!

12. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

You know what.....on second thought, maybe it's not such a good idea after all :confused:

13. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Will there be a any coverage other than TT+ for this year?