1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insomnia?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Captain Morgan, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Yeah, I don't have to worry about that. I don't smoke anything. Never have. I don't have anything against it, but I never know when they are going to pop a piss test on us. Plus I don't want to do something that is going to give me the munchies and make me eat bullshit. :D

So by "felt the best", what exactly are you "feeling for"? Is it the one that makes you the most relaxed?

2. Yes, and no. If it is a "full spectrum" CBD, then it might still contain some THC. But in order to be sold OTC legally, the amount of THC is supposed to be =/<0.3%. So it won't make you high, and won't cause you to fail a piss test...unless it actually contains more than what is allowed, and is mislabelled.

3. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Some will relax you more. Some will help you sleep better. Some last longer. It’s all how your body’s chemistry reacts to each one too. So that’s why I grabbed a few smaller bottles of a few brands and tried each out for a month to see what I liked.

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Had the same issues minus the binge/daily drinking. Trazadone. Non addictive, helps me fall asleep like a champ. First week is a bit rough as it's hard to wake up, after that, good to go.

My company drug tests, otherwise a few puffs of the joint would knock me out.

A fork?

5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

have you had a sleep study done?

R Acree likes this.
  6. Phl218

Phl218 .

get out of here with your scientific approach.

:D

Gorilla George and Fonda Dix like this.
  7. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

My sleep studys usually involves a 1/2 a bottle a rum and a tan spanish girl. Thats the only time I sleep normal. Its the 80% of the time that is not happening and cant sleep,:whoosh:

Last edited: Feb 26, 2020
    Photo likes this.
  8. Phl218

Phl218 .

well how about you snitch some rum business details off the Bacardi family next time you cook for them, then open your own rum distillery with your past 5 acquaintances? that should keep you busy

Spang308 likes this.
  9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

I ain't a doctor, but it sounds like quintuple your intake of rum and spanish pussy will likely fix you up.

10. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Haha...great minds and such!!!
    :D

11. Captain Morgan

Th
    That would mean a relationship, don't do relationships, prefer to not be able to sleep

Steeltoe likes this.
  12. TX Joose

TX Joose Well-Known Member

I have nothing to add here that hasn't been posted already, But we need to see this "tan Spanish girl" you speak of. Maybe she'll help us sleep too!

Get one of those smart watches with a sleep tracker. You can try different things and see how it impacts it.

13. HPPT

HPPT !!!

14. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I think the solution you seek, is in your reach, for that 80%. :Poke::oops:;)

15. Captain Morgan

Ojos Negros, That would be a relationship, prefer meaningless ones, here's your pic, Nice beautiful 21, cool funny girl we hung out for 10 days on a small island then left, no strings, accept 43 missed, calls,10 text messages in a 12 hour period, an unexpected early booked flight off a little island, lol, all girls are nuts, kind of like it chica.jpg

16. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

I think a 21 year old Spanish girl might help me sleep better. I'll ask my wife what she thinks when she gets home. :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You'll sleep well knocked the fuck out :crackup:

18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Rotflmao

19. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I might have been a little off with my hint regarding that 80% of the time you don't sleep. Maybe I should have said the solution was "in your hands" the whole time. Which hand, I wouldn't know. :D

20. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

I cautiously ask how is your mental state? Inability to sleep is part and parcel with clinical depression.