1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Information on refunds, quitting the BBS and formal protests.

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, Jun 25, 2020.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, with the explosive growth of the BBS and the exponential growth in the amount of work that has come from it we have put formal steps in place for many more time consuming requests. We have hired on a HR department and put the forms for certain requests on the main page.

We are proud to announce the hiring of Paige for the BBS HR department. Many you have known Paige for years and know her propensity for quick and timely work.

So, what does this mean to you?

Well, from another thread here is the new procedure for quitting the BBS:
    Submit a formal application (form is at the main page) to BBS HR ( @Paige ) and we suggest two weeks if you want us as a reference for another forum. You will have to sit through a formal exit interview with HR and then I'll kill your ID along with any post you've made within a few weeks.
    Should only take 4 to 6 weeks.

Refunds for the time you were banned.
    Submit a formal refund request (form is at the main page) along with your receipt for BBS payment, your fourth grade report card and map to metalhead's house drawn in crayon to BBS HR ( @Paige ). Refunds request will be handled in a timely manner and should take 6 to 8 weeks for judgement. Summer, Football season, Spring, tax season, a new ken block video and lacrosse season may add 4 to 6 weeks to time needed to determine if you will receive a refund.

Requests for name changes. No changes here, you will still get these whenever it makes a mod pop. Requests for changing it back has also not changed: Go to your garden, driveway or wherever rocks can be found and kick them.

Review of a banning: No changes here. Suck eggs, you deserved it.

We are currently reviewing other things that HR can help with and speed up the process and we will keep you updates as changes take place.

Please join us in welcoming Paige ( @Paige ) on board.

Hi Paige!

TurboBlew and NemesisR6 like this.
  2. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Remember that avatar pic you once had that she didn't like? Then all the regular members adopted it as well and it drove her batty?

3. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

I'm merely asking for 7 days as a mod of the WERA BBS! No need to refund my lifetime WERA subscription fees.

4. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

That's hilarious Dave!

5. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

Should we air all our grievances during the exit interview, or calmly and quietly move on?

BigBird, joec and stk0308 like this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

:Pop:

joec likes this.
  7. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Really, that's your prerogative but remember, Paige had been known to be, um yeah, how do I say this nicely . . .uncharitable . She might smile, she might punch you in the mouth or she might smile and peg you in the back of the head with a rock when you think you're safe and headed to you car.

But that was in the past and I'm sure she is much more of a teddy bear then a kodiak bear now. But in the end, I don't care, I don't have to deal with her in person and I can run faster then her if I do see her in person. If she shreds you both verbally and physically, ain't no skin off my ass. :D
    So, tread lightly, Frankenstein.

8. Phl218

Phl218 .

good you're on the same Page

9. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

I wish to be fairly compensated for my scintillating repartee. A pre-established rate per word would be agreeable. Please forward the appropriate documentation.

10. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

You'll have to wait until December 23rd

[​IMG]

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Stay tuned for Feats of Strength.

Cannoli likes this.
  12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Quietly moving on? That's not how it's done. You must make sure that people notice that you are (temporarily) leaving.

joec likes this.
  13. G 97

G 97 Garth

The last time I offered a complaint about bbs injustice, I got banned. I’m not giving anymore feedback, solicited or not. :D
    02711ACB-956F-473E-97F3-3A5792F9E176.jpeg

Last edited: Jun 25, 2020
  14. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

What about the commission rate on posts? I need to plan for tax purposes.... Do we get some sort of IRS form or something?

BigBird likes this.
  15. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I make around $ 0.0001 per off of each of yall's posts. Thanks, I'm buying a due buggy.

16. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

On a slightly different subject, I'd like to amend the posting rules to say that anyone who posts a link to a pay news site will be bitch popped.

SuddenBraking and sdg like this.
  17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

The eff is a due buggy?

18. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

Something similar to a dong but bigger.

19. joec

joec brace yourself

Dong beetle....due buggy....

20. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I am making a formal protest and I will boycott the beeb until DaveK gets a full and complete banning for the requisite period of time. How do I file this with Paige? I am sure she is willing (wishing) to move forward with this to preserve the illusion of equality and fairness. Banned lives matter!!!

joec likes this.