1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

INDY AXO Leathers New Size 52

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by RFairbairn, Jun 9, 2020.

1. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

Brand New AXO INDY Leathers size 52 EU. I bought these leathers a few yrs back for flat track but then never wore them. They've been stored in the house so still new like the day I received them. Very nice leathers.

Features:

• Highly abrasion-resistant main construction from premium, 1.2mm full-grain leather
    • Anti-abrasion external shoulder and elbow aluminum caps
    • Removable, internal SAS-TEC CE certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, hip and knees
    • Back protection pocket allows integration of CE back protection for the ultimate in protection (sold separately)
    • Replaceable AXO polyurethane sport knee sliders incorporate hook-and-loop closure for customized and secure fitment
    • Leather accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on the back, knee and elbows for excellent racing fit
    • Kennyspan® stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding
    • Perforations on chest and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature
    • Cuffs and ankle incorporate zip closures for excellent levels of breathability and comfort
    • Rear speed hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
    • Multi-panel lining incorporates mesh and stretch inserts to improve comfort, performance fit and ventilation
    • Liner is anti-bacterial, anti-sweat, perforated removable and can be washed
    • Rear and front reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
    • Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
    • Internal wallet pocket

$450 + shipping pd via PayPal , you can email me rfairbairn AT mindspring.com

Attached Files:

jasonhise and mino6466 like this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Member

Whats the fit like on these? I'm about 6 ft, 165ish, and a 42 AStars fits me pretty spot on.

3. RFairbairn

Nameless, replied to your email. Thanks.

4. RFairbairn