INDY AXO Leathers New Size 52

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by RFairbairn, Jun 9, 2020.

1. RFairbairn

RFairbairn Well-Known Member

Brand New AXO INDY Leathers size 52 EU. I bought these leathers a few yrs back for flat track but then never wore them. They've been stored in the house so still new like the day I received them. Very nice leathers.

Features:

• Highly abrasion-resistant main construction from premium, 1.2mm full-grain leather
    • Anti-abrasion external shoulder and elbow aluminum caps
    • Removable, internal SAS-TEC CE certified protectors offer superior impact protection to shoulders, elbows, hip and knees
    • Back protection pocket allows integration of CE back protection for the ultimate in protection (sold separately)
    • Replaceable AXO polyurethane sport knee sliders incorporate hook-and-loop closure for customized and secure fitment
    • Leather accordion stretch inserts in key articulation areas on the back, knee and elbows for excellent racing fit
    • Kennyspan┬« stretch panels on crotch, underarms, calf and back further enhances fit and comfort while riding
    • Perforations on chest and leg offer airflow and help regulate body temperature
    • Cuffs and ankle incorporate zip closures for excellent levels of breathability and comfort
    • Rear speed hump for improved aerodynamic and ventilation performance
    • Multi-panel lining incorporates mesh and stretch inserts to improve comfort, performance fit and ventilation
    • Liner is anti-bacterial, anti-sweat, perforated removable and can be washed
    • Rear and front reflective detailing for improved rider visibility
    • Premium YKK fasteners and semi-auto locking zips used throughout garment
    • Internal wallet pocket

$450 + shipping pd via PayPal , you can email me rfairbairn AT mindspring.com

Attached Files:

jasonhise and mino6466 like this.
  2. Nameless

Nameless Member

Whats the fit like on these? I'm about 6 ft, 165ish, and a 42 AStars fits me pretty spot on.

3. RFairbairn

Nameless, replied to your email. Thanks.

4. RFairbairn