1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In need of FZR race goodies

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by David Shor, Nov 12, 2019.

1. David Shor

David Shor 615SV

I'm looking to stock up on some race parts suited to my FZR build. Not looking to do any motor work right now but any other race goodies I'm open to. Gasket kits, oil cooler swap mod plate, clip ons, plastics, 160 rear wheel swap, Deltabox swingarm, exhaust system and any other stuff like that. Please DM me a list of what you have. Also please don't include rusty bits, I got plenty of that : ) Thanks!

2. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Ive got a 400/600 im looking to sell. Deltabox swinger,works shock and racetech emulators and springs setup for 200-210ish.I Have a spare FOX shock to go along with it,but will need refreshed.Stock unmolested YZF600 engine with FZR600 carbs with factorypro jetkit for K&N pods.CBR600 F2 rear wheel conversion and spare rear rim with a new rain mounted+a spare front FZR rim but with an old tire. Runs very good,but never been on a dyno to see what kind of fine tuning we could do with it and frankly I had a rough year with other bikes giving me headaches at the track,and just flatout ran out of personal steam. I did race it in September to test 'er out on the butt dyno, and it was better than me that day,no odd shift issues or anything engine-wise at all. Not 100% sure of exhaust manufacture',but its either an M4,D&D or yoshimura muffler on there now........its FZR legos around here so I try different stuff out. Selling the whole thing if you are interested.NOT parting this one out yet.Sorry,no title on the frame though.......it came in a FZR race parts package years ago.$1,800 obo

3. David Shor

David Shor 615SV

Thanks so much for the offer! Sounds like a nice package deal. However I am not sure I have the room for another runner. Mostly collecting parts right now for my winter build. Let me know if you change your mind on the part out. Cheers.

Mine.png

britx303 likes this.
  4. britx303

OOHH non-cut subframe..........thats a rarity on 400's. I will dig around to see what spares I can come up with for you........no promises though. I have a certain amount of other spares im saving for my daughters FZR she is going to start assembling soon. Have fun out there all the same!! 400's kick ass!!

5. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I saw that you're not looking for engine parts but if you hoard FZR stuff like I used to, I have some available. I'll have to do a check, but if I recall it's pistons, rods, cams etc. I'm trying to clean up all of my hoarded stuff since I'll never use it and the FZR's are long gone.

6. BlueR32

BlueR32 Well-Known Member

I've got some "race" parts lying around that I bought as part of a "package" a few years ago from an ex FZR400 racer.
    From memory:
    1. Cut sub-frame (painted black)
    2. Two sets of exhaust headers (surface rust) - he told me one set was Yoshi but there's nothing on it to verify
    3. Black Widow muffler (not the short one, or the long one....in the middle)
    4. D&D Muffler
    5. Main frame (painted black) no title. Couple of dings on it
    6. Various fairing parts including mids (fiberglass) and a seat/tail
    7. Fox twin-clicker (will need rebuild)
    Let me know if any interest - will do a good deal the more you buy because I could use the space:)

7. spcassell

spcassell Well-Known Member

I've got a set of PM Chicane wheels for an FZR 1000. They have a small diameter axle that may work on the 600. Front wheel is 3.5" & Rear wheel is 5" wide.

evakat likes this.
  8. DonTZ125

DonTZ125 Purveyor of Neat Toys

Plug-in Quick Shift controller with sensor, $215 shipped. Please confirm shift rod length and whether this is a 400 or a 600.

9. DonTZ125

... And this is why you don't post prices before you've had your coffee. A plug-in kit should be $240. I posted $215; if David wants it, I'll honour the $215.

10. shift96

shift96 Well-Known Member

Location?

11. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

I’ve got a 490 motor in a racebike if you’re interested. Total loss, no ignition or charging system. Using cbr f2 or f3 wheels on cbr forks. Think fox shock as well. And roller starter.

evakat likes this.
  12. DonTZ125

"no ignition ... ?" Not much of a race bike ... :p

13. britx303

Maryland

14. shift96

Could you send me some pics? Im in NJ

15. britx303

Yep,will get pics today. Texting them will be fastest though. I can never remember how to take pics and put them on my computer and takes me all day to re-figure it out without my girls around to do it:confused: :D

16. shift96

Ha same here.
    732--540-2201

17. shift96

Where are you located? Not sure if this was meant for me or original poster. He would have first dibbs on this. Thanks!

18. No Brakes

No Brakes Well-Known Member

Located in Canton Ga. has ignition system but no starter, roll starter.

19. willi777

willi777 Member

Hey Britx303,
    Can you send pics of the FZR400 to 631-728-1645? Thanks, Willie

20. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I might be, send me pics to the phone number or gpracer15 (at) yahoo