1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

In helmet Bluetooth speakers

Discussion in 'General' started by Scotty87, Feb 29, 2020.

1. Scotty87

Scotty87 Lacks accountability

I did a search and didn’t find much. Google hasn’t been much help either - all I seem to find is stuff from Sena (which is way more than I need, I don’t need comms or anything just in helmet speakers).

The only thing I really found was some cheaply made looking stuff designed for snowboarding helmets. There’s gotta be more out there. What’s everyone using?

Last edited: Feb 29, 2020
  2. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I use a Senna, but only for Siri to allow me to send voice texts, Siri reads the text for me, and make and answer phone calls- via Siri- And, for the voice operated directions on GPS.

All the time while riding! It's awesome! I don't listen to music when I ride. YMMV

3. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

No help from the old dinosaur here. But...
    I like the sound of the wind around my Bell.
    Don't do intercom or music or such.

4. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

What about that gadget that mounts to the outside and vibrates the whole shell

5. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

6. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

There is a simple one available - I can’t remember offhand what it is but I’m headed to the shop in a minute, I’ll inspect my helmet and report back.

7. 10MM

10MM Action Reaction

No information on the unit looks like it will be Tuesday when I get back to work before I can tell you what brand. 95B07570-9D8E-4CDD-A318-CEFB30BEE322.jpeg