1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ims show Javits Center nyc !

Discussion in 'General' started by WERA#190, Nov 21, 2018.

1. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

Anybody going?

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

when is it?

3. WERA#190

WERA#190 Well-Known Member

November 30th December 1st and 2nd..

BigBird likes this.
  4. BigBird

BigBird blah

That's to show you how little it's marketed. I obviously like these 2 wheeled things, live in the area, and haven't heard a peep. Wish it was back in the spring like it used too, as there is so much going on in the city right now. But I'll try to make it.

5. 418

418 Expert #59

I can't believe this doesn't come southeast.

Was hoping to see a good motorcycle show considering the Atlanta motorcycle show is a farce.

6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

You just want Paul Sr. to sign your ass less chaps....

Phl218 and 418 like this.
  7. 418

418 Expert #59

Speaking of the devil.

How ya holding up?

8. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

The Atlanta IMS show was always a hit or miss for the organizer, some years attendance was OK, other years it sucked. And the same for the Detroit show, so I guess that they only want to go cities that have proven to have had decent crowds.

9. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

I used to go to the IMS show in Cleveland.....It was pretty lame, in my opinion. Stopped going about 3 years ago.

10. KrashBandit

KrashBandit The other guy at Pit Bull

Charlie and I will be there. Booth 1437 right next to MV Agusta.

11. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Maybe on Saturday I'll pop in for a bit.

12. beac83

beac83 "My safeword is bananna"

I'll likely go. Working an overnight core plant cutover 12/1-2, so depends on how well the cutover goes.

13. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

kind of early this year...eh? Its usually in January. :D

14. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

ill be there saturday am, in the past few years the show has dwindled down a bit, hopefully its a good one this year.

15. gabriel

gabriel Well-Known Member

Damn thats something i always use to be on top of i didnt even here about it till now.I thought the show was finally heading in the right direction when they had Kevin Shwantz speaking & had alot more Moto GP bikes,but it seems like over the years theres less & less vendors & manufactures def not what it use to be years ago,damn shame.