1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Impending Schumer shutdown

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by G 97, Jan 19, 2018.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I really don't get making up things when there is so much of Trump that haters can focus on that is real :crackup:

stk0308, Robby-Bobby and sheepofblue like this.
  2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Well at least you were able to get one part right. They didn’t bring anything to him. You seriously believe and consider the ongoing back and forth negotiation feelers that are exchanged between the parties as being the same as a legitimate bipartisan bill passed by the Senate and presented to the POTUS. :crackup:

Good Lord. No wonder liberals Dems are able to still gather votes if you are any indication of their voter base.

Never mind you have demonstrated an inability to fully comprehend what bipartisanship actually entails.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
    badmoon692008 and XFBO like this.
  3. brex

brex Well-Known Member

The bill Schumer's panties got wadded over was bipartisan. But Schumer still blocked it because he's a bitch.

4. G 97

G 97 Garth

It was so much bipartisan that 44 Dems voted against it. :D

5. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Actually there were 3 versions that Schumer blocked. That's real unlike Newshooter's fake news spin.

6. blkduc

The Republicans brought 3 versions of a bill and Schumer denied all of them. Where in there did anything make it to trump to turn down? Do you media people just practice lying to stay fresh?

XFBO likes this.
  7. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Yes, but 5 voted for it. Therefore it was bipartisan according to LWN definition.

8. G 97

G 97 Garth

9. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Jesus tap dancing christ , what alternate reality are you living in?

G 97 likes this.
  10. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

I agree to all that you said. However, I think her ego and the Clinton dynasty/machine would still like to give it one last try. A lot can happen in the next couple years. She's got her fair share of baggage, that's for sure. It'll only be worse in 2020. But again, I think her ego won't let her stand by and be put out to pasture. Chelsea in 2020!!!

11. ScottieDucati

ScottieDucati Hopeless Never-was.

Kudos comrades! I never new so many of you were here, pushing the same hashtag / false argument as 600 Russian troll bot accounts. [emoji23]

12. BHP41

Reading Vanity Fair again?

13. ScottieDucati

14. BHP41

15. ScottieDucati

That web traffic, known linked accounts and social trends can be tracked? Or you have more irrelevant pictures or gifs of what you ate breakfast.

16. BHP41

Awesome! You have figured out that Russia posts things online trying to influence American opinion, congratulations. Bob Mueller will be calling for an interview real soon.

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

That's some real Inspector Clousseau/Sherlock Holmes level investigative prowess right there, I tell you what.

18. blkduc

"Nobody can get the truth out of me because even I don't know what it is. I keep myself in a constant state of utter confusion."
    -- Col. Flagg

images.jpg

sharkattack, auminer and BHP41 like this.
  19. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

LOL know by whom?

I'm sure their "analysts" are paid well though. I mean they found 11 articles about Clinton out of millions of tweets over the past two weeks. That's some bang up work right there!

20. BHP41

Haha. What a great show. I have the box set.