1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Im out.

Discussion in 'General' started by vizsladog, Jul 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Most of it is in the MotoGP race thread.

Sweatypants likes this.
  2. Slider82

Slider82 Well-Known Member

Nothing wrong with just lurking.

henry_carlson likes this.
  3. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

The 13+ Daytona and STR wheels are different than the 06-12. To make previous year wheels fit, you will need custom spacers and maybe even the 06-12 front rotors. Also, the older models don't have provisions for ABS rings. I believe that 13+ wheels are lighter front and rear than the previous gens.

BTW, the best upgrade I did to my 2013 STR was a 2013 Daytona swingarm and 675R shock (because I found one cheap). I dont know why Triumph designed a longer swingarm for the 2013+ STR.

IMG.jpg

SuddenBraking likes this.
  4. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

LOL OMG I was thinking older Speed triples. LOL thank you for being able to read better than myself.

Shocker likes this.
  5. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Until I read such an agregious lie. The price of admission is 2 cents. Always.

6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

No you can but then you're just a bitch.

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

F7E7221F-3CFE-4819-8833-C867D5418FE4.jpeg

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

So am I to understand that 2013+ Daytona wheels would be a straight bolt on? BTW, nice taste - your bike and mine were identical from the factory :D

Shocker likes this.
  9. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

No. Just you a robby cant stop getting arrested do.

10. vizsladog

vizsladog Well-Known Member

No. Hes a fucking tool. Didnt even get to read any responses in the other thread thats gone.

11. SuddenBraking

@Shocker Not sure if you've added a factory quickshifter or not, but there's a member here who sells them cheap. Added it a month or so ago and it's a fucking hoot (and quite budget friendly as well).

DonTZ125 likes this.
  12. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

I had a 16 675R but never street rode and killing the model made me decide not to build it. Sold it with 500 miles and no tracking which I'll always regret.

13. Shocker

Yes, the part #'s for both the front and rear wheels match between the 2013+ Daytona 675, Daytona 675R and STR.

A part of me wishes I had kept the bike and put in a set of Daytona cams into it, but I ended up selling it to a buddy of mine with 24k miles and picked up an FZ-09 to replace it. My STR is my favorite street bike I have owned to date.

14. Shocker

My bike was decked out with all the factory accessories (Arrow slipon, heated grips, quickshifter, levers, bar end mirrors, comfort seat, additional plastics, CNC parts) except the Arrow Rearsets. I bought the bike used from a Triumph regional manager that got all the accessories for free on the bike.

15. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

You drunk, fucknuckle?

Sabre699 and motoboy like this.
  16. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Gah! Hon. That other thread was over the line and you know it. Nevermind we've seen it so many times I have the contents half memorized. If you think he's a tool who isn't worth your time, act like it. There is a handy Ignore button made for just such occasions.

Be well.

17. SuddenBraking

I am :p

18. Cannoli

Cannoli Typical Uccio

This

(98% of the beeb won't see this post) :D

19. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

20. G 97

G 97 Garth