1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm out- Suite, Gloves, Helmet, Boots, Warmers, Stands...

Discussion in 'Race Gear and Accessories For Sale' started by Teamck16, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Teamck16

Teamck16 Member

Time for me to move on... I'm selling the perfect starter pack for someone that is ready to get into this wonderful, expensive sport! List is below, buyer pays for their choice of shipping. I would love local pickup. All prices are REASONABLY negotiable. Ask questions if you have them

PICTURES OF EVERYTHING SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE VIEWED AT https://imgur.com/a/GMmK7z7

I am around 6' and 190 lbs and everything fits me well.

Alpinestars Octane Suit- size 46. I am the second owner, first went down in it, no major damage or rips- all cosmetic. You can see on the butt where i patched a hole when I bought the suit- it never re-opened.
    PRICE $250 OBO

Alpinestars SP-1 Gloves size large. Only issue is that the rubber "A" has come off of both gloves as you can see in the picture, no rips or holes. Carbon fiber is in great shape.
    PRICE $50 OBO

Alpinestars SMX-R boots- size 10.5 Boots are in good condition, no rips or holes. You can see in the picture where the heel guard was sightly melted on the exhaust.
    PRICE $100 OBO

Bohn Back Protector- size large. Like new, no scratches or holes.
    PRICE $100 OBO

Joe Rocket Atomic 4.0 Road Jacket- size large. There is no liner but i love it cause its breathes well and i can wear a sweat shirt under it. In perfect shape.
    PRICE $115 OBO

Arai RX7 Corsair Haga helmet, size large. Helmet is in good condition and has never been down. You can see in the picture where my son bumped it against the truck and cracked one of the air vents. Comes with a helmet bag and the clear visor.
    PRICE $300 OBO

DMP Tire Warmers- Front and rear, used for less than 7 track days and they work great. Digital reading works on both and they have never been burned. Fits a 185 rear
    PRICE $250 OBO

Pitbull stands- pretty straightforward here- front stand is the triple tree pin type and the rear uses the spools or can be flipped around to use the rubbers you see in the picture. Both in good shape
    PRICE $115 PER STAND OBO

I am fine selling everything individually but this is a solid starter pack for someone new to the game and wanting some decent equipment without mortgaging their house. I am willing to part with ALL OF IT for $1000 + shipping.

2. Theducatiman

Theducatiman Well-Known Member

Interested in front stand. Shipping to 32127

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Teamck16

Teamck16 Member

Let me get a quote on economy shipping and get back to you.

Theducatiman likes this.
  4. G2G

G2G I feel the need

date code on Arai helmet? Also pics of the inside? Thanks

5. Teamck16

Teamck16 Member

Date code is 01/08

6. Theducatiman

Did you figure out shipping?

7. Teamck16

Teamck16 Member

NEW GALLERY WITH HELMET INSIDES https://imgur.com/a/AU8hgfY

8. MR.AG

MR.AG Member

Are the stands gone?

9. Theducatiman

Hope not. I’m trying to buy the front.

10. Teamck16

Teamck16 Member

I apologize, been slammed at work and can't get an accurate quote on line. Going to go by the UPS store and get a rate there this weekend.

Theducatiman likes this.
  11. Theducatiman

Still selling the stand?

12. Kevin P

Kevin P Member

I’ll take the gloves, if u still have them

13. Goos3

Goos3 Member

interested in the back protector if you still have it, and if you could send some pictures to as well. thanks