1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'm about as pro-law and order as can be, but...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by CorollaDude, Nov 24, 2003.

1. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Hey, Bruce. he should have stolen the TV in Halifax County. He would have gotten 30 years, with 29 3/4 years suspended on condition of good behavior :D .

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

surely he knew that going into someone's home, and stealing a potato, was wrong. who cares if it was a black and white TV?

i don't.

buh bye.

4. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

I CALL BULLSHIT!

I gaurentee he didn't get the LIFE for a TV! I wanna know what his previous RECORD was!

5. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

6. guerrilla

5 Separate FELONY Convictions INCLUDING a VIOLENT offense. Doesn't sound Excessive to me! Hope he rots!

7. Robert

Robert Flies all green 'n buzzin

God forbid if they let him go.. he might run out and steal another TV. :eek: ;)

Wacked out stuff like this makes people lose respect for the justice system.

8. guerrilla

The only people that lose respect for the JUSTICE system are the panty wastes that think a PRISONER should have rights!

9. guerrilla

Hell yes you are so right! He just might steal a TV, maybe he would break into a couple more peoples houses, or take their cars. Who knows he might just go out and RAPE or VIOLENT attack an innocent person! I say it again! I hope he finds out he has only days to live the minute he is released from jail!

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

don't worry robert. this doesn't effect you. (yet again)

plus, there's a lot of guilty people who aren't in jail thanks to the justice system. that should make you happy? in iran, he would have first lost his hands, and then been stoned to death.

sounds fine to me. :up:

11. ysr612

ysr612 Well-Known Member

I like the idea of 3 strikes.

ps it look like the 30 yr was for beating the woman.

12. guerrilla

Exactly why I called BULLSHIT!

13. PKS Racing Services

PKS Racing Services Timing and Crewing

"they couldn't prove the house was actually occupied" at the time. Kinda scary to think that you need a witness to prove that you were home alone in order to prove that someone came in your home and beat you up.

Everyone has committed a crime at some point in their lives be it speeding or something more serious. However, people who commit violent crimes against other people get no support from me, and anyone who targets children or the elderly should be buried....period.

14. LAR

LAR Well-Known Member

What makes me lose respect for the justice system is the disparity in which the so called system hands out penalties...not referring to this case in particular, but I've seen rapists and murderers who get sentenced less time than someone selling marijuana. It just doesn't make sense to me at all. :rolleyes:

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I agree but usually the problem there is with the politicians making the laws rater than the people enforcing them. Pols will make all sorts of hard core penalties into law to make themselves look good to the general public, then everyone from the LEO's to the Judges & Jury is stuck enforcing those ridiculous laws... Sad really.