1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll take "People I want to Murder" for $200-Alex

Discussion in 'General' started by Wingnut, Jul 11, 2018.

1. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

crashman likes this.
  2. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

As strong as the hate I have for that guy, the love for a child is much stronger. My first thoughts were for the child. I shit you not I'd adopt him in a heart beat or find a family to take him. Yet the system will simply return the kid to the horrible life and family that it was unlucky enough to be born into.

SmokeSignalRT and G 97 like this.
  3. KneeDragger_c69

KneeDragger_c69 Well-Known Member

That's one of the reasons, my girlfriend and I agree on a Purge once a year... just like the movie !!!

Poor kid, hope your system works in the kids favor !!!

Gorilla George likes this.
  4. Mran556

Mran556 Well-Known Member

No story rly behind it, his child? I only skimmed threw the artical

5. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Ever heard of this great new invention called grammar and spelling? :rolleyes:

Sucks for the kid and if the parents didn't want the child they should have at least put it up for adoption.

Scotty87 likes this.
  6. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

But ... did the parentS not want the child? From what I understand, it doesn’t seem as though either of the parents were involved. This whole thing is odd.

7. Robby-Bobby

Robby-Bobby Steeltoe’s Daddy

Getting kinda dungeony here. I’ll just say I’m happy for the kiddo!

noles19 likes this.
  8. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

Doesn't matter if it's his kid or not, where the mother is or anything else. You decide to try and bury a live defenseless baby only looking for your love, you get buried yourself. I hope he gets smoked in prison...slow.

Mot Okstef and MikeR like this.
  9. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

It doesn’t affect the fact that he does, indeed, deserve to be buried. But where the mother is and if it’s his kid and the rest of the details absolutely have an impact on the overall story. The guy’s a total $hitbag. The parent(s) might be, too. Or maybe they’re innocent victim(s) that almost had their child killed by the psycho. How did he get the kid? Was he supposed to be the sitter helping them out of a pinch? Did he kidnap the child? Is he the father and just got sick of being tied down? All of those details change things pretty significantly in deciding whether he’s the only $hitbag needing to be buried.

10. Wingnut

He was the boyfriend to the Mom. Was watching the kid, gets f-up ed high, crashes the car with the baby in it. He starts walking from the crash and decides the baby is too heavy to carry so he buries the baby in the woods. Unbelievably the baby is found alive after a night.

I have a small list of people I dream about murdering. He just jumped a few spots.

11. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

:crackup:

Mot Okstef likes this.
  12. Chris

Chris Keepin' it old school

I completely agree with you. My point was regardless of anything else, this dude needs to be disposed of.

Funkm05 likes this.
  13. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Haven't heard anything about my grammar since she died in `58. And, TTBOMK, Tori Spelling hasn't been heard from much lately either.

YamahaRick and Mran556 like this.
  14. :stupid:

Love those movies.

Every time I have to be in airports, or planes, or stores, or wait in line somewhere, or drive in traffic, or see more people climbing into an already occupied elevator, or talk on the phone, or be in crowds, I want to initiate The Purge.

Basically any time I have to leave the house, I want to kill everyone.

Other than that, life is pretty good.

15. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Life's simple pleasures. But did you really need to mention her name.

16. Wingnut

I mentioned here before that I've been a foster parent to several kids and have adopted 4 so far. Some people in my kids previous lives are serving out prison sentences, some walked away with nothing but slaps on the wrist.

I hate this about myself but somedays I get flat out consumed with thoughts, raging murderous thoughts. Stories like this just trigger me. Fuck I need a xanax or something.

Mot Okstef likes this.
  17. Mot Okstef

Mot Okstef Scrolling all day long on RRW.com

Kudos to you dude! :bow:

Just keep adopting and fostering those kids to give them a better life and let the scumbag parents that mistreated, abused or abandoned them suffer their own fate.

As a side note, I do realize there are situations where people aren't ready or capable of raising a child and they wisely choose a better option for the child. But if you are a low life scum that wants to kill the child just because you can't or aren't willing to take care of it then you need to DIAF!!!!

18. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Gorilla George and Wingnut like this.
  19. Wingnut

Reading this story about Chris Watts strangling his 2 young daughters and pregnant wife in Colorado. I cannot understand this, strangling his own daughters WTF??

I need to just start driving around with a wood chipper. Some people just gotta go painfully.

Chino52405 and Gorilla George like this.
  20. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

I’ve akways said that if I’m ever diagnosed with some “you’ve got 30 days to live” disease, I’m going to jump in the car and go take care of monsters like this.

tony 340, Gorilla George and pefrey like this.