1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I'll just leave this here

Discussion in 'General' started by notbostrom, Sep 20, 2020.

1. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

2. drop

drop Well-Known Member

Because I seriously don't know alot about the dude, but all I see is him being just an idiot. Is that just the case? Seems a bit off his rocker...

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Yes

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It's on the motoamerica instagores feed if you don't want to give President Nutball a click.

5. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Sorry, I must be Ray Charles cause I didn't see shit except a video. Didn't watch the vid

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  6. prm

prm Well-Known Member

No idea what this is about. What comment?

OldSchlPunk likes this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Can someone just copy/pasta the text. Make it easy for the rest of us.

iagsxr likes this.
  8. iagsxr

iagsxr Well-Known Member

Must be deleted, I don't see it.

9. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

It’s gone. Give us the jist.

10. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

I saw it earlier and I have no idea how to even give you the jist of it.

Probably this:

Attached Files:

• 94a.jpg
      94a.jpg
      File size:
      47.8 KB
      Views:
    Quicktoy and notbostrom like this.
  11. Shocker

Shocker Well-Known Member

Its JRP. What else do you need to know. Probably some ramblings about Paris Hilton and running for President.

12. notbostrom

I tried but it was like 6 pages long and crazy even by JRP standards

13. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

"gist".

Quicktoy likes this.
  14. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Newyork likes this.
  15. notbostrom

Yeah of the 6 pages at least 1 was devoted to each of them. It seriously must have taken him several hours to type it. Must have been a huge bag of weed. It was astounding even by JRP standards

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

You asked for it....

Johnny Rock Page
    I look at the THREE campaigns going on in America; We see Mankind going through time
    We were once younger, We’ve now had friends come and go i ask why is OUR campaign highly successful?
    One question comes to mind and it's open for a topic of discussion. If anyone wants to say anything; Q's & A's are welcomed this is Pro SuperBike JRP269
    What's in it for You? Meaning each person who reads into the Campaign of the 3 on going; Scripture is in OUR campaign since the early stages
    Answer = "Heaven Pass"
    All the other campaigns are focused on the Earthly Kingdoms, how to keep the oil working optimum in the American machine so we can remain hopeful however somehow in the mist of timing, spiritual knowledge makes its way into Our life's OUR campaign through a “Salty [​IMG] Spicy Hot [​IMG]Story” Scenario that too leads Mankind at Large to Heaven, so OUR campaign focuses on Gods "Heavenly Kingdom" Uniquely different than the other two ‘Right’ or ‘Left’ saying “YOU” ONLY have One of Two choices, however “OUR CAMPAIGN”- is Super Lucky[​IMG]IT’s[​IMG]RIGHT [​IMG]LEFT and the ‘ONLY’ [​IMG]PRESIDENTIAL LEAD CAMPAIGN that is TOO; STRAIGHT[​IMG]UP the MIDDLE=HEAVENLY!
    •Early on, We formed OUR “55 Men Women and Children” known as OUR Board of Directors (FLASHCARD REVEALED- inside the interview link) ALL “55” loaded with an abroad people to bring in Their challenges to resolve "Earthly Kingdoms" and We have the Know How to lead Mankind to Gods Heavenly Kingdom, the preparation since No One knows the time nor the Hour of Death
    •OUR Political TEAM STAMP BELOW
    What's in it for you?

17. grasshopper

EXPLOSIVE SPICY HOT CAMPAIGN
    Interview by Eric Lo
    Salty RED[​IMG]Hot Campaign [​IMG]
    "Johnny Rock Page, the myth, the legend, the Superbike racer!
    He's lived a crazy life so far, from making his money in the ATM business, to being the oldest superbike racer, to running to become the President of the United States of America. At the young age of 51, he's only getting started.
    Listen as he talks about his faith, and his love for America. "In God we Trust"? Yes, indeed.
    Whether you know him and love him, or not, this is definitely a great podcast, especially of him hanging out with Michael Jordan!"
    •JRP-"I'll explain how Paris Hilton, and I became political teammates"
    •Wait for it-The Answer is at the end of the interview
    •Interview Captain America- A Royal Purple Pellet gets thrown into a clear glass of water, spreads Royal Purple, a great vision from God in Heaven through the Holy Spirt given to John Rock Page Superbike 269 now shared with you, pass the energy around it's Heavenly great!
    PUBLIC ENDORSED campaign from Beautiful Supermodel "[​IMG][​IMG]CINDY CRAWFORD GERBER", with "[​IMG][​IMG]LARRY JOSEPH ELLISON" 'ORACLE' Photo of OUR 'Political Stamp & Plans' including Legendary Motorcycle Enthusiast Excellent Actor the One and Only: [​IMG][​IMG]KEANU REEVES along with a rapidly growing expanding of a Massive People Open Public APPROVAL!
    TWO LINKS
    •A RAW interview of [​IMG]Captain America
    •A 2 Hour Bio Film Before the transition into Captain America (NOW SHOWING ON PRIME VIDEO-MOVIE NAMED- 1/10TH OF A SECOND
    We have the GOLDEN CROWN here in America Now!
    2020 [​IMG]First Lady True Legit Bible Queen Contenders;

18. grasshopper

FINALIST
    Contenders to in no certain order to become Americas up coming 2020 True[​IMG]Legit Bible Queen through a Holy Marriage to 269 SuperBike King John Rock Page since Yes [​IMG]A Golden [​IMG] Crown that Jesus Christ placed on my head made his voice known 12/27/2018
    * 3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable, 5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God; 1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 | NIV
    sanctified
    1. set apart as or declare holy
    * make legitimate or binding by religious sanction."they see their love sanctified by the sacrament of marriage"
    KENDALL NICOLE JENNER Victoria Secrets Model, daughter of Mr. Olympic Gold Medalist[​IMG]Acting Agent for Kendall known as Mr. Jenner, Kendall’s Dad
    LISA MARIE KOHRS (Google) 2009 Miss World USA PAGEANT•Pepperdine•Law student•Athlete•Model Malibu CA
    WILLOW PRESTON Pepperdine Musician•Model•Malibu CA•(Instagram)
    Young talent positive energy, sometimes a King gets a Young bride who knows the life span of any of us
    LINDSAY POLKY LUZADER Malibu CA•She's been part of this Highly Successful On-Going Campaign 4+ years Go LINDSAY!
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]PARIS WHITNEY HILTON[​IMG]Still battling trying to get her first Marriage, 40 years of age Feb 17, 2021 Still making things hot where ever she goes, however other Potential contenders have lots of sparkle too (Political Teammates to [​IMG] King John Rock Page)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i4DpcIFut0A
    3 Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again. ”
    John 3:3 | NIV
    * Now, take care and honor your temple for the gift of the Holy Spirit resides in you since it was received at your baptism-Hence this is what Pro SuperBike Now King JRP269 has done [​IMG] this is why I’m sharing
    * Hint Jesus Christ was 33 years old when he was baptized, there is no such thing as a baby baptism for the forgiveness of sins. That is simply parents saying that they will raise their children in the Christian faith
    * God gives mankind 100% free will this is why the angels throw a huge party and celebrate in Heaven each time a Mankind repents and get saved
    [​IMG]King John Rock Page, Yes I was Crowned December 27, 2018 with a beautiful Golden Crown placed on my head, prior to that I had no idea that Man could achieve a Crown
    (As recorded into John Rock Page Timeline)-December 27, 2018 at 8:21 AM “I John Rock Page was shown a vision of myself being Crowned. My head got placed this [​IMG] just prior the name Jesus Christ of the Nazareth
    •FOOTNOTE in CONNECTION to the scripture below connecting a part of my testimony I share; Jesus Christ the Nazareth, I heard his voice since he made himself known to me and that’s who Crowned me as best described in the 12/27/2018 / 8:21 AM recording
    SCRIPTURE MATCH
    then know this, you and all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. 11 Jesus is “ ‘the stone you builders rejected, which has become the cornerstone.’ Acts 4:10-11a | NIV
    Our TEAM Political Team Stamp
    AIR 23 JORDAN
    2020 USA[​IMG]PRESIDENT
    JOHN ROCK PAGE
    KING 269 SUPERBIKE
    DJ VP PARIS WHITNEY HILTON
    BILL MALINDA GATES III
    MARK 10:27 NIV
    PLUS THE 55 Strong Men, Woman, & Children is OUR original 2020 USA board of Advisors that form the alliances for the future REIGN starting here on American soil and throughout the Free World
    Catch much of our Story on
    Facebook at: Johnny Rock Page
    •There is no monetary value in my message, it’s Heavenly, it’s Love that connects the Family of Believers in Jesus Christ, Gods One and Only Son!
    https://www.amazon.com/.../dp/B08685YK5J/ref=mp_s_a_1_1...

[​IMG]

19. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

FWIW before the bitching starts, there is nothing sane enough in his rants to be considered really political or religious :crackup:

20. grasshopper

LOL the beeb wouldn't let me post the whole damn thing so I had to break it up into 3 posts