1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I usually use photoshop to make fun of people...

Discussion in 'General' started by bodell, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Kyle827

Kyle827 Well-Known Member

Beside the titles says he usually makes fun of people with photoshop so we can't jest back....I call foul on that one :D

2. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Sean, having a bad day?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I never said anything about the filter. I'm talking about you and your actions and your words that you typed. You can try and make this about photoshop but it won't help, it's about you and Kyle and how you acted towards a fellow racer who neither said or did anything to warrant you being assholes.

If it bothers you so much to be called out for it - then why was it okay for you to do it in the first place with no provocation?

4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nope. You?

I'm actually laughing that you thought it was okay to be an asshole for no reason and it bugs you when I'm an asshole towards you for a reason.... ;)

5. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

For no reason?

Actually seeing photoshop garbage like this bugs me alot more then you being an ass.

Compare this to a stretched R6... we know it's junk, but it makes someone happy. best is to keep quiet and not point and laugh

6. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So basically you agree you were out of line. Good.

7. Kyle827

Hey Sean you also tell all the mentally challenged people on American Idol they can all sing really good right? Look Paula sometimes the truth hurts. :moon: hahah sorry couldn't resist.

8. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Out of line? Not at all.

Just doing my usual internet attention whoring, as you call it.

9. Kyle827

My friends tell me I suck all the time from racing to life, sometimes correct. I laugh and tell em FU and we have a beer. Guess the internetz is gettin all PC and stuff these days with the pussifcation of american in full effect :D

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

So you're friends with the OP?

11. RubberChicken

RubberChicken PimpMasterT

check your email (not PM)

12. Kyle827

Tu shay. I am done :D

13. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Not everybody with a bike is a racer...
    http://maps.wera.com/racers/racerprofile.asp?x=1098&rid=9122874580700

14. bodell

bodell Green Racing Advocate

Last edited: Nov 15, 2011
  15. Kyle827

Well I was done but.....at least quote the right person if you are going to get me back. Yes novice to roadracing, but experienced dirt racer. So I just started messing with road racing...pretty sure you posted my profile that has RACE results so that makes a RACER correct? No one said anything about good I even tell you I am avg turd in my sig, I didn't post anything about myself saying look at how cool I am. I suppose I could post you some ama results or some gncc results if you would like? Do you even need a bike to be a RACER, I can't race on feet, or in a car, or race in a boat? So I give you the :moon: then pass you a :beer:

:D

16. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Dude... I am not quitting my day job to be a racer

17. motojoe_23

motojoe_23 The Nephew

I thought that was Alex Varcarcel (sp?) the whole time. Never paid that much attention. Then I saw the laptimes and knew it must not be :crackup.

18. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Look at those grids, anyone else remember grids like that? 56 entries in a solo.

Mediumweight Solo Novice Yamaha 250 56 44

19. bitchcakes

bitchcakes reluctant member

The World needs dicks. Dicks fuck pussies, but sometimes dicks fuck assholes. :D

20. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

Three wave start. About 3 red flags. Riding with 600 clowns was the worst race ever.