1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think we are all f*cked...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well you can send me one that comes with a gixxer.

Phl218 and Nick_OMC like this.
  2. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Accurized (tm)

bored&stroked likes this.
  3. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Theres UR problem. I expect to see the part on my exact year bike, with appropriate color scheme, mods, add-ons, crash rash, etc b4 i buy anyting.

its a digital age gramps.....stock phots of someone elses bike aint gunna kut it. Ima snowflake and special.

:D

4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Why would anyone do that? To list it on Ebay as the related Apple product or as a PS4 and when someone buys your "iphone 17" or whatever, they shit in the box or whatever and send it out?
    Like the old van selling high end speakers scam?

Last edited: Feb 7, 2019
  5. Cajun Kid

Cajun Kid Well-Known Member

As someone who talked to stupid people for a living for 7 years..... Not even surprised one bit.

Phl218 likes this.
  6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Hey, look, a Southerner....

:D

7. Phl218

Phl218 .

considering the grom group i am in on facebook, i am not surprised

8. Nick_OMC

Nick_OMC Will crash your bike

I had to deal with this on occasion even back when I worked for you.

Sportbike Track Gear likes this.
  9. jim weaver

jim weaver Well-Known Member

like his gf said, only a ron white quote , you cant fix stupid.

condon66 likes this.
  10. Spooner

Spooner Well-Known Member

I can totally back this up. I have a few shops that do online sales too and this exact thing has happened many times. Also on motorcycle toys... One of my shops has a wall of shame where they print off the best (worst) questions and it’s comedy gold.

K51000 likes this.
  11. Spitz

Spitz Well-Known Member

I think every business owner could write their own book on shit they've seen over the years. I had a customer with a wheel chair conversion minivan. They beefed up the rear stamped steel axle with some shitty placed flat iron that did nothing structurally and finally the axle broke. Company agreed to pay for the replacement and the labor untill owner's wife threatened some bogus ass lawsuit against them. Right then and there the company called us up and said don't expect the axle, we're not making one for them and they cut ties with them. That, and we're not custom making a suspension component because we are not a welding/ fab shop. So basically they kicked themselves in the ass. Oh, and I hauled it one or two more times after that to find a place that would fix it. I think they had 1000$ bill in it before any work was actually done. :D

Oh, and to the OP! I thought you were bluffing! NOPE, there it is, fucking awesome!

12. ZimZam

ZimZam Well-Known Member

Unbelievably stupid.:eek:

13. Woofentino Pugr

Woofentino Pugr Well-Known Member

Because some people are just plain out scumbags. Camera gear boxes are also a big wanted item. For some reason photogear snobs think the camera or lens is worth MORE if theres a box.

14. No, she was standing right there when we made the deal, and seemed to be enthusiastically in favor. When she soured the deal, she went ballistic - threatened to a) sue me, and b) trash my name all over town. I said, "Go for it. I'm moving to Europe." :Poke:

15. ajcjr

ajcjr Well-Known Member

Cant Fix Stupid!!

16. Smilodon

Smilodon Wannabe

Maybe it is someone's go to excuse for needing to return something. Real reason isn't "good" enough (need the money back, bike I bought it for got stolen, not able *to* steal a bike to put it on, etc.), and not enough imagination (or spelling skills) to come up with something original. The "my dog ate it" of bike part returns.

This site is old as dirt (hasn't been updated in many years), but still funny. It is about a guy who ran a video game store and has some great stories about dealing with the public.

http://www.actsofgord.com/

17. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

Yes this is really that big of a problem! At least one return per week and one call per day.
    Hopefully Sean is not super pissed I posted this video here.
    - Van

18. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

You're good, there's no more rules anymore. :D

19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

I hate to break it to you, but yes, society CAN be that stupid.

20. grasshopper

grasshopper Well-Known Member

Is there a return policy / warranty on the buttons on that shirt @Sportbike Track Gear / Brian? LOL