1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I think we are all f*cked...

Discussion in 'General' started by Sportbike Track Gear, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

That's actually good to know, I have all the iphone/ipad boxes in a closet even for stuff I've sold or given away. Some of them even have original chargers and headsets.

Gino230 and BigBird like this.
  2. Ducti89

Ducti89 Ticketing Melka’s dirtbike.....

You effing kidding me?

3. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

I swear I remember a time at Putnam where a guy stood around
    I should have been paid for running interference for you before we switched to online..

Them: "Wait... You mean I paid XX for one race? I thought that included Sunday too. That's what the form says.?"
    Me: "No it doesn't. One day, One race, One class."
    Them: "That's f@cked up. I'm going to go complain. They should have told me that" ** Walks off to tower
    Me: Hey, is Sublet the Race Director this weekend?
    Crew: "Yup"
    Me: "I'll be back. I want to watch this."

Nick_OMC likes this.
  4. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

5. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

No shit!

6. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

I have a lot of boxes...

7. CB186

CB186 go f@ck yourself

Nope.

8. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Entitlement era

9. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Retirement savings?
    401box savings plan....:crackup:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Better than the one I have from my career in roadracing :crackup:

11. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

There is not enough money in the world to get me to work in retail returns. You could tell me the next powerball lottery jackpot was mine but I just had to work a month of returns and I'd say fuck this, fuck you, flip the table and be outta there by noon on the first day.

To the people who can do that job :bow:

12. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

So what are you saying? You saying we're hard to deal with?

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

You've read enough of this board to know the answer...

14. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

MH is a little, shall we say, slow. :Poke:

15. bored&stroked

bored&stroked Disclaimer: Can't spell

They obviously won't be purchasing future products if they thought the bike came with the exhaust, so you might as well call them out by name on facebook in TDJ so we can all enjoy poking at them.

Phl218 and K51000 like this.
  16. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Bless his heart

Phl218 likes this.
  17. When we were selling stuff in 2016 in preparation for our overseas move, a local couple bought a few of our things. The husband asked me if I was selling my truck, and yes, of course I was. I offered it to him at (what turned out to be) a ridiculously low price because it was a 15-year-old truck, and we agreed on a handover date. Shortly after that, I did the research and found out that the price was stupid low, about half of the going rate. I am a man of my word, so I was going to sell it to him anyway.

About a week before the deal was to be done, his wife contacted us and tried to negotiate the price down - way down. When I said to her that I thought we had a deal, she said, "Everything is negotiable." Yeah, it is, including this deal, which is now over.

So, Bubba missed out on a killer deal on a truck, because the ridiculously low price wasn't low enough.

I ended up selling it for twice the amount to someone who took one look at the truck and handed me an outrageous amount in cash.

I still don't get why the woman thought it would be a good idea to look a gift horse directly in the mouth.

Rebel635, Phl218 and K51000 like this.
  18. K51000

K51000 Well-Known Member

I think the problem is- that looks like a pic of a Grom, right?

Regarding nearly ALL Grom owners I've met, need I say more?

5axis likes this.
  19. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

She was probably pissed he bought it in the first place and figured she would try and get him out of the deal. It worked. Women are masters at getting men to do what they want. We really are simple creatures lol.

20. Sportbike Track Gear

Sportbike Track Gear We sell some motorcycle stuff sometimes

Yes the pic is for a Grom, the list includes more than just mini bikes though. Ninja 400, FZ/MT 09, R6, GSXR1000, ZX6R...