1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I should be in jail or dead!

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Morgan, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Took the triumph to the boat today on 195 in the rain. 40 miles with an lcd strip headlight. Tucked in, compleatly illegal Thanks kirk. Had a big smile on ,my face putying in in storage for the winter. Don't really like the street but there is something about rushhour in the rain playing frogger

pawpawrc, Steeltoe and Pixelator like this.
  2. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yep, best time to go without a tag, light, brake light, tag light, inspection, registration.............
    Glad you make it outlaw.

3. Captain Morgan

I got a tag, headlights, taillights, brake lights,, just strips of led for cosmetic purposes, just keep moving forward and forget about what's behind you. Nothing is legal, sucks I can't pay off a cop here

4. Captain Morgan

Just got my preference sheet for our Christmas/New Years charter in St. Lucia. Kind of ironic its the Bacardi family. Not sure to tell her how she has cursed me or helped me. Maybe something in between but the rum cake has to be spot on!

5. pjzocc

pjzocc Well-Known Member

Pffffttt... go ballsy- penne with vodka cream sauce for dinner. Tiramisu and Baileys for dessert.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Lol
    Serve them Sailor Jerry rum

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

My mom's Black Forest cake with rum is is incredible. That's what I'd be doing.

ToofPic likes this.
  8. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

A Twinkie with rum is incredible.

9. Kelbor

Kelbor Well-Known Member

Rum with rum is incredible

BigBird, badmoon692008 and cha0s#242 like this.
  10. Captain Morgan

Karma is a bitch, spoke to soon, got pulled over for speeding this morning. It was before 11 so I was sober. 38 years old and my first speeding ticket. I was honest and he appreciated it. The fine is crazy, who makes these american made up fines and where do they go? I miss the Virgin Islands where every ticket is 25 bucks.

11. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

LOL, I'm surprised you even come back to the USA any longer. You really seem to hate it.

BigBird, brex and Scotty87 like this.
  12. Captain Morgan

Its a love / hate relationship, there are great things but in the end of the day I'm just not cut out for it. The US is a great country, just not for me

13. ts199

ts199 Well-Known Member

Rules are a bitch, I know, but it keeps the masses in line with all this freedom and stuff we have.

BTW - Paying off the police works both ways and could get ugly if you were on the wrong end of one of those payoffs.

14. Captain Morgan

Not going to the dungeon, but freedom and the US should not be used in the same sentence.

Phl218 likes this.
  15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The stop talking...

16. HPPT

HPPT !!!

It's after 11 already…

Phl218, BigBird and badmoon692008 like this.
  17. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Good point. He may need a Max type of intervention. Which reminds me, is Tom back yet? :crackup:

18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I think you may have hurt his feelings.

19. Captain Morgan

All good papa, boat leaves in 3 days for the grenadines for the winter. It was nice to be back and get on the track again after years away. Even meet steve from here on the beeb at jennings and had an awesome day. Cheers

pawpawrc likes this.
  20. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I wasn't talking about you. Mongo canned Tom.