1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

I used my Sig320 for the first couple events that I did. It's my carry gun, so figured additional time, under stress, wouldn't hurt.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

E7EB3CBF-F9A0-4483-B8B5-1EA157E429FD.jpeg Found this under the tree. My 27th caliber.
    5.7 is a hot little round
    MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  3. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

Not sure how I got so lucky. But, the wife and kids totally surprised the crap out of me with these this morning. :bow:

Canik
    Hammerli 22lr
    Cz scorpion
    And a vector Krissy

Best part she did it all on her own and I didn't know. Lucky my gun guy listen and talks to me about what I want next. Pretty blown away.

Attached Files:

4. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

I got a cancelled delta flight and rebooked on AA for Christmas. Had points for AA luckily but still won’t be convinced until we are touching down in ATL tonight

5. Dude that shit is the worst. I hate traveling over Christmas. If it goes smooth, no problem. But if a flight gets messed up for any reason, it is damn near impossible to get on another one.

It has happened to me twice. Both times I said "fuck it" and got a rental car and drove home because they couldn't get me out on a connecting flight. One time I drove from Charlotte, and the other time from Atlanta. Both times I didn't get home until late at night on Christmas.

Steak Travis likes this.
  6. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Which Canik did you get?

7. assjuice cyrus

Tp9 sc elite

Gorilla George and Jedb like this.
  8. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

the others that couldn’t rebook got in at 330am this morning. The silver lining is no one is going to want to travel on Christmas again and in 2 years when we have to do this family in law Christmas trip again we’ll be able to shave a day or two off so as to not travel on Christmas again.

9. That's my EDC. Fucking love it.

A Holosun 507K goes with it nicely.

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  10. assjuice cyrus

I was actually just looking at that red dot.

11. assjuice cyrus

Any vector owners?

I didnt realize, there soany different models.

I got the sdp model gen 2.1

My question is,I want put a arm brace on it. So all I need is a buffer tube for an AR and brace correct?

Last edited: Dec 26, 2021
  12. assjuice cyrus

$300 later I think I got it figured out.

13. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

I haven't owned a Kriss Vector, but I have a friend who has a gen 1 rifle configuration in .45cal. I am not a fan of the trigger and it has a strange recoil impulse. Also it will only run on one type (brand/weight) of ammunition and he has tried them ALL. I have heard that they ironed out all the issues with the gen 2 and I would love to have a 9mm variant if I could get the pistol version in CA. I think if you could get one in full auto it would be a hoot.

14. assjuice cyrus

Yea I got the gen 2.1 made after 2018. Alot of issued ironed out so they say,we will find out I guess. :D

15. assjuice cyrus

@Gorilla George

Did you do anything about this?

This grip and mag have a gap. Feels weird.

Attached Files:

16. There is a little gap there, but I don’t think mine is as pronounced. I’ve never really noticed it.

1725AF98-577A-4A93-A516-EDA330B74294.jpeg

17. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

i would get rid of something like that when it only takes 1 kind of ammo, no matter how cool

18. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

Some of my rifles I choose to run only one particular round through them because of performance. So I buy up a bunch when they’re available. No big deal. Some guns/mags are real picky about overall length. One that comes to mind is some Glock mag extensions.

19. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

something like a performance rifle is totally understandable

20. The Sellier&Belliot (sp?) is the only HP ammo I can get to correctly cycle through the Uzi.

FMJ of any kind is fine. But I have tried numerous HP and that is the only one that will cycle, consistently...enough to where I wouldnt worry about it if i HAD to use it.

Like Ron said, I just stocked up on a bunch of it and use that ammo for it.