1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. speedluvn

speedluvn Man card Issuer

With all this pistol brace discussion and the ATF telling companies to stop making some braces, I'm trying to process the action. Reading your post makes it sound dumb as fuck but I a;so have seen some dumb as fuck shyt in my lifetime when it come to some policies.

Gorilla George likes this.
  2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

[​IMG]

3. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

assjuice cyrus likes this.
  4. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

Since I have other ATF items, and the ATF has a right of inspection to validate my items. I err on the side of conservative.
    The pistol brace I have on my AR Pistol has an ATF letter stating that they are ok. I have a link, and the PDF on my phone.

IMO, the ATF won't find out unless one does something stupid or self defense.

I think the problem with braces is that multiple manufacturers jumped into the game after the first guys got the ATF letter. The $$ potential to circumvent the SBR is large for these manufacturers. Not all those that jumped in took the time to do the work to get their braces approved.

RonR and Gorilla George like this.
  5. assjuice cyrus

assjuice cyrus Well-Known Member

6. Yeah I think I need one of those. The Honest Outlaw did a review of one and he couldnt stop talking about how badass it is (and that is one reviewer I actually listen to and trust, he does quality unbiased shit).

7. dobr24

dobr24 Well-Known Member

$4k? y'all lost yo minds! Give it 6 months, if its that great Everyone will copy it and make it better and way cheaper.

Sabre699 likes this.
  8. assjuice cyrus

Where do you see his reviews at?

9. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

DO IT!!!!

#Livingvicariously

10. Chango

Chango Something clever!

YouTube

11. assjuice cyrus

Gotta find one first.

12. Jed

Jed mellifluous

13. assjuice cyrus

I'm always sketched out from purchasing from gun brokers and I want a fde color.

14. Any particular reason why?

Ive bought a lot of guns from that site, never had an issue.

RonR and assjuice cyrus like this.
  15. assjuice cyrus

Nope, just skeptical on any online purchase in general. Then just the thought of my gun being thrown around in a ups truck :Puke::crackup:

Iam weird I get it. :D

16. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Ups probably delivers from the factory to the gun store

17. assjuice cyrus

O I get it. Atleast when you go to the store you can inspect the purchase to make sure it wasn't dropped kicked on the way in. :D

18. Technically, you still can send it back if you dont like the condition, just like any other purchase.

It has to be shipped to a FFL anyway. You can go check it out, and return it if you dont like it.

Never had that happen, not even once. Even when they are shipped with the optic installed. Never had one with even a scratch on it. They are packed nicely in the case, then that case is put inside a box.

RonR and assjuice cyrus like this.
  19. assjuice cyrus

I may have to give a try sometime.

Could be dangerous if I can get guns like products from Amazon. :crackup:

Sabre699 and Gorilla George like this.