1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a new handgun...lets talk guns today. :D

Discussion in 'General' started by Kris87, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Not a fun shoot at all. the sight take some getting used to.

Had one Secret service officer shoot it, 2 female state police officers. And a Retired Top shoot it all grouped in the same spot low left 7 o'clock

2. OGs750

OGs750 Well-Known Member

Is this the p365 you’re talking about?

3. SVbadguy

SVbadguy I survived the Mt Course

XFBO likes this.
  4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Not sure I'd go with any mechanical recoil reduction stuff as it typically affects the reliability of the gun. Glocks are already known to have soft recoil and limp wrist malfunctions can be common with a weak grip.

5. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

Impatiently waiting on a matched SASS pair of stainless Ruger New Vaquero’s 357’s Tuned by Long Hunter in Texas.

He’s slicking up a sweet 357 1894 Marlin cowboy for me also which will be a nice companion to my 1894 Marlin in 44 Magnum.

scottn and gt#179 like this.
  6. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Can’t wait to move to Colorado. A New Vaquero in 45LC is all I’ll carry out west. Great choice.

scottn and Britt like this.
  7. gt#179

gt#179 Dirt Dork

that sounds like a good setup. I bought a pair of AWA Peacekeeper 45 LC pistols a few years ago to go with a uberti '73 in 45lc. Got a 1897 12 gauge around somewhere, if I decide I want to get into SASS at some point. you know, when I get older. :)

Newsshooter and lizard84 like this.
  8. lizard84

lizard84 My “fuck it” list is lengthy

[​IMG]

scottn, Steeltoe, Britt and 1 other person like this.
  9. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

my buddy just posted a subsonic .300 blackout ar 15 mod(silenced)... i thought it was air soft for sure... anyone got one?

we like hand guns too just firgured this was this best place to post

10. Quicktoy

I have one in fully automatic. It’s fun to shoot.
    A 300 black out bolt gun is real fun.

11. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Anyone buy or shoot the SA Hellcat yet??? Thoughts?

Looks like a pretty sweet carry gun, seems to be getting decent to great reviews online too, I'm interested in the OSP model.....please share experiences!!!

12. Quicktoy

XFBO If you like it, get it. It’s a good gun. Little red dot is nice. I’ve been shooting a red dot on my full size Glocks for years and love them. Any Polymer Springfield is a good gun. The Croatians are almost as good as the Austrians ;).

XFBO likes this.
  13. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Love mine. Shoots fantastic. Just a little bigger than a Glock 42/43 which is perfect for my big ole paws.

Love the extra mag. capacity in the event I ever need it.

XFBO and Quicktoy like this.
  14. Kev59

Kev59 Well-Known Member

If I hadn't got a XDS recently that would be my current everyday handgun. I was still seriously looking until PSA put one of WAs 1911 model on sale for $499. Looks like I've got another 1911!

XFBO likes this.
  15. XFBO

XFBO Well-Known Member

Everywhere I've looked they seem to be 'out of stock', filled out there 'notify me' thing but 99% certain that piece is in my future!

Already advised the wifey she'll be getting my 9mm shield, once I get her to the range with me so she can familiarize herself with it. Gotta justify the new purchase somehow....LOL!

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. RonR

RonR Well-Known Member

I built a 8.5” AR pistol and suppressed it. Really good night varmint gun that I’ll use in close areas

17. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

Yep. I have a connection and was able to get pretty much the first Hellcat in the state of SC. ;)

XFBO likes this.
  18. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

19. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

Oooo that’s what my 22 suppressor needs!

20. Alex_V

Alex_V Dump the diesel

How you going to mount it? My 22 suppressor is in the works.