1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I need a liberal to decode this story for me.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by SGVRider, Dec 5, 2017.

1. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/melanie-martinez-accused-sexual-assault-080129312.html

Wtf is happening here? They keep calling “Timothy Heller” she in the story. Is Tim a man that identifies as a woman. Is Tim a woman with another name that identifies with the name Tim in a brave move to bring down the patriarchy and assault the tyrannical microaggression of non-unisex names? Is Timothy a post surgical transsexual that once was a dude but is now a woman but didn’t change heshe’s name? Is Timothy a biological woman who had really fucked up parents? Is Timothy a dude that identifies as a woman and still has the OEM parts? Is Timothy simply a nom de plume? Is Timothy a trigendered reptilian who identifies as human?

This shit is confusing as hell. Can someone who knows NewSpeak explain this shit to me. I only speak English.

2. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Its so weird. If you pull up google image for either name, it just shows the same person.

3. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Picture of the Victim
    [​IMG]

Picture of assailant

[​IMG]

4. Trunxgp1224

Trunxgp1224 Well-Known Member

Apparently two different people.

418 likes this.
  5. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

I cant tell one mentally broken chick from the next.

418 likes this.
  6. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

My give a shit meter isn't moving....here left me give it a tap on the side...maybe it's broken...tap...tap...tap......nothing.

7. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

:stupid:, who gives a shit?

StaccatoFan likes this.
  8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Here I thought you were concerned with John Mayer

Capture.JPG

9. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

Maybe Tim's parents wanted a boy

10. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

chick on chick sexual assault?? Dont you usually pay double for that kind of action, Cotton? :D

cav115 likes this.
  11. bpro

bpro Big Ugly Fat F*****

First recorded case of a multiple personality disorder sexual assault?

Personality A identifies as LGBTabcd and Personality B is saving herself for marriage...

... I wonder which one did it?

BHP41 likes this.
  12. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Attention trollops.

Bugslayer likes this.
  13. Phl218

Phl218 .

starts with blue hair

BHP41 likes this.
  14. mattology

mattology Well-Known Member

i went out with a girl named james once. she was supposed to be a boy, popped out as a girl and family kept james but of course she was jamie to everything but the legal paperwork

15. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

tldr

@mattology you reminded me of one of mine. Was premature. Stayed a while in nicu. Wife wanted some goofass name and I didn't budge. Hospital gets pissed and puts "Baby" on the birth cert. Was changed within a month.

I shit you not, she wants to go to the courthouse now and change it back to Baby. I cannot win.:cool:

16. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Didn't read the story but those two pics look like two different people.

17. mattology

by the way i am a liberal and i think a lot of this gender switch this gender switch that is a bunch of bullshit

jase likes this.
  18. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hand over your card. You've been excommunicated.

19. BHP41

BHP41 Calling out B.A.N. everyday

Good to know all of y’all haven’t gone completely fucking stupid.

20. mattology

i don't understand why?

here is just my take on it. we have research that says that the human brain isnt' fully developed by age 18.
    https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=141164708
    so say 25. so by 25, i don't know, maybe you should have second thoughts before you go and chop your dick off and decide you want to be a woman. wheres your father / mother figure to talk to ?

i just, i don't know. on one hand, i don't want my beliefs forced on other people. do waht you want as long as you're not hurting otheres. on the other, i feel like this is just ridiculous the road we are going down, but maybe it's just the old man in me trying to scream get off my lawn