1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I learned something today....

Discussion in 'WERA Vintage' started by gofastpinhead, Jul 22, 2019.

1. gofastpinhead

gofastpinhead Well-Known Member

I recently scored a dymag front wheel for my fz750. It came with only one of the rotors. I have been searching here and there thinking that I was looking for a dymag front rotor. Found out this morning that I have a Spondon rotor. Here’s the issue....I still only have one....but I do have 2 more carriers. My thinking is that I get a blank made to match??? Or, maybe somebody has 1 that they aren’t using?? [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

Cant help with finding another but if you have one custom made you might as well just go for a pair.

3. gofastpinhead

For sure

4. Eight Screws

Eight Screws Well-Known Member

Not sure if you have tried this or if it’s possible but measure the hole pattern and disk diameter to see if Galfer or EBC have a disk to match it

5. guzziguy

guzziguy Well-Known Member

ISR brakes have a spec sheet online you can fill out and they will quote you a disc

6. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

Hell, email Dymag the wheel's serial number and they'll tell you all about it, including what to source for rotors.

7. gofastpinhead

Talked to them already. They said they don’t make discs.

8. Kurlon

Kurlon Well-Known Member

They didn't say what the rotor crosses with? All the stuff I've touched ran one bike or another's OEM bolt pattern. Do you have the bolt spacing and info, I'll take a quick try at crossing it myself?

gofastpinhead likes this.
  9. gofastpinhead

I’ll measure tomorrow