1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I <heart> Poland

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by YamahaRick, Jul 11, 2019.

1. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

2. G 97

G 97 Garth

Poland has a very tenuous history when it comes to others entering their country. I don’t blame them for not allowing any outsiders entry. :D

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Poland also says FU to the UN attempts to disarm their citizens.

4. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Poland is pretty cool. They have this big event every year where tens of thousands of white supremacists party in the streets. Great place if you're into that sort of thing. :crackup:

5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You're a little short on details there.

6. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol it's only the biggest story out of Poland every year if you keep up with world news at all. Not much else goes on there except the Christmas villages.

Disclaimer: Dated a Polish chick off and on for a couple years.)

7. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

I'm very glad they translated "mein auto", not sure I could have figured that one out on my own.

8. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Your comment made me research and all I found was a festival of national and racial pride and a bunch of leftist media calling it racist. Is it the Independence festival you are talking about? I want to learn more.

9. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Hungary as well.

10. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Lol no you don't.

11. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

We should go hang out there one year. It'd be epic....:D

12. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

13. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

14. JJJerry

JJJerry Well-Known Member

I went to a wedding in Warsaw in 2012. Holy santa claus shit can they drink! For days on end!

15. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

Right or he would not ask you :Poke:

16. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

As a country that had little control over its own governance for many, many years, the staunch national pride that exists today is remarkable. You too, would be wary of others demanding you accept foreigners with no allegiance to country coming after taking so many hits from Napoleon, Hitler and Soviet Russia.

stk0308 and 418 like this.
  17. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

If he or you is coming here to be educated on world events you have my sympathy. Bless your heart:crackup:

18. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Naw man, I’m just here for the memes.

:D :D :D

Gorilla George likes this.
  19. sheepofblue

There are people here that post interesting stuff with supporting data at times. Your Polish effort was a AOC in quality, sorry you can do better.

Basically "I hate Poland they are racist and hateful and like stuff" then "you should know if you weren't stupid that what I said was pure genius" The only thing lacking was accusing him or me of be white supremists :crackup: or tossing in other race, sex, other groupism accusation. :timeforabeer: Step it up or you will hurt the white races image of ruling other lesser beings..... <in case anyone is that thick the preceding was sarcasm....poor seacasm>

20. sheepofblue

What is wrong with being proud of ones country? This seems to be a latest communist ploy. Met a fellow in school that was smart as @#$#@ from Malaysia. Real nice and when we neared graduation I asked if he was going to stay. He said no he wanted to go home and help his country. I wished him luck and meant it. He had nothing bad to say about us and was a perfect guest. I imagine he did go home and make his country better and there was nothing but good about that either. You don't have to crap on others to be proud of yours unless you are a KKK/Democrat.