1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I have the best woman ever......

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, May 2, 2012.

1. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Neither one of can remember exactly what day we got married, which that in its self makes her cool.:up: But, we both know it was around the beginning of May. Plus my folks always send a card.
    So it came up this morning. It was like "hey, it must be close to the date we got married".
    I said "oh yeah, happy anniversary, maybe. Or close to it".

Then I thought for a bit and said "I love you and I am glad we got married. You are like my quickshifter in life. I can shift with out it, but it is a whole lot slicker with it."

I thought shit, I just blew that. She was laughing her ass off and when she could breathe, she just said "and that is why I love this man!"

I am a lucky guy....

(maybe, you had to be there.....)

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Abort, abort!

3. 675AV8R

675AV8R Jetski Extraordinaire

4. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Does she fart?

5. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Just that little "pop" between shifts if the cutout isn't set just right. :crackup:

6. panthercity

panthercity Thread Killa

Congratulations young man!

I also married a women who didn't deserve me yet she's giving me a Corbin seat for my birthday...

7. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

Mine painted my garage/workshop for the bikes while I was in Cali for work as my birthday present. (she knows I HATE to paint). :up:

She did a kick ass job too.

8. BrianC636

BrianC636 Well-Known Member

Mine must know Metalhead's wife because she hates me. She'll tell me and others something different but you can see it in her eyes.....she eff'ing wants to kill me.

Right after I finish the new house we're building...

9. Syd

Syd Utah SBA Club Secretary

You are indeed a lucky guy. I always look forward to seeing you guys. You forgot to mention that she is a great cook too.

See ya in a few weeks.

10. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

Can she fit her whole fist in her mouth? Now that's a sign of a great woman. :D

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Why? Did she win a million bucks and decide to do two guys at once?:D

12. jp636

jp636 Yellow Turd

[​IMG]