1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I feel like the dungeon needs a dungeon.

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ineedanap, Feb 26, 2019.

1. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Just saying...there seems to be more and more full-on crazy around here. Not just the usual crazy, but like bipolar mania/early onset dementia/schizophrenia crazy.

WTF?

Riot and drop like this.
  2. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

There is still some decent conversation here, you just have to move past the few nut jobs that post extremist stuff constantly.

3. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

That's always been where people discuss politics on the internet since Al Gore invented the thing.

K51000, tl1098 and MachineR1 like this.
  4. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

kitchen. heat.

tl1098 and cav115 like this.
  5. ineedanap

ineedanap Well-Known Member

Point taken...but in a few minutes we'll end up with someone debating if a kitchen is actually real (and somehow tie it to obama), and someone else stringing a nonsense sentence of unrelated big words together.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, we can call it "Nutball Central."

7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

And move past the turd birds who think they are in a position to decide who is and who is not a nut job and what is or is not “extremist”

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

The water is not as inviting anymore.
    An option still but more selective about engagement. :)

9. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Shut it, nut job.

tiggen and jrsamples like this.
  10. Hawk518

Hawk518 Resident Alien

Hate speech!

Or is it hate speak! :)

11. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Hate type.

Hawk518 likes this.
  12. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Got any liberal friends? The kind that would vote for Berney or AOC maybe. If so, invite them in. Most here would welcome someone new to trigger. Fun would be had by all, especially Mongo who giggles when he’s swinging the ban hammer.:)

13. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, I kinda am in a position to judge. Judge, jury and executioner. . . I AM THE LAW! :D

Or some shit like that. I mostly leave the dungeon and the screaming nutballs in it alone. Papa seems to like it here much more than me. HE IS THE LAW!!!! :crackup:

14. cav115

cav115 Well-Known Member

You lost me at obama. :D

ineedanap likes this.
  15. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

It's boring here lately, we broke most of our really good libs.

10MM and kangasj like this.
  16. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Well we are all pretty much nut balls for being here, so yeah, I decided that is all of us. I don't even mind people posting extremist stuff and everyone gets to decide what seems extreme to them.

On the other hand constantly posting stuff up is quantifiable.:Poke:

17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

True but the cycle works like this. They are NPC players who get sent out to combat when cnn wakes them up because orange man bad did something they don't like. The quietness lately is because cnn is putting out so many fires for the democrats, they haven't been on the offensive too much. The democrats are busy trying to out-stupid each other with the next election on their minds. So our local NPCs aren't being activated because the brave firefighters are too busy with damage control.

I don't know what I'm going to do in 2024 when Trump leaves office and my entertainment high crashes.

kangasj, Marid2apterbilt and Spang308 like this.
  18. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

What we need is a thread about AOC with the Chupracabra video that the aliens have... you know kind of an American donkey video.

19. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Maybe Don, Jr. gets elected for ya. His troll level might be higher than Dad's!
    :crackup:

ducnut and blkduc like this.
  20. G 97

G 97 Garth

It doesn’t get any more not job extreme then anything that is liberal. :D