1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't understand Pokemon.

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Jul 16, 2016.

1. condon66

condon66 Member well known

Holy fuck! Hope I never stop to make a phone call in front of this guy's house!

2. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

He's taking "get off my lawn" to a whole 'nother level.

3. SirCrashAlot

SirCrashAlot Well-Known Member

I caught a pokemon one time.....I think her name was Jigglymuff.

4. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

SirCrashAlot likes this.
  5. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

HAHAHAHA... that never gets old. Lolol.

6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

7. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Hahahaha. Dumb bitch. When this thing came out I said "wonder how long until it's sued out of existence?" This game will be shut down by lawsuits by year's end if it even lasts that long. I'd say it's good for cleaning the gene pool of tards but unfortunately a lot of innocent people will be killed while morons catch them all and cause traffic accidents. It's the game's fault I crossed a busy 4 lane highway not paying attention and got run over? The little moron's mom blames the game too! No wonder her idiot daughter can't cross the street without getting smooshed.

8. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I say the game isn't effective enough. Clearly it was designed to work on the reduction of stupid people from our society.

BHP41 and Ghost of Casby like this.
  9. BigBird

BigBird blah

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

Probably not yet...

NINTENDO BREAKS STOCK MARKET RECORDS THANKS TO POKEMON
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2016/07/18/nintendo-breaks-stock-market-records-thanks-to-pokemon

""Pokémon Go is a genuine phenomenon − just after little over a week, it has added US$19 billion to the value of Nintendo," writes Deutsche Bank analyst Han Joon Kim. "

11. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Pretty ridiculous valuation IMO. Don't get me wrong it does show that Nintendo can succeed very well in the new augmented reality segment as well as the mobile space and is likely to have other smash hits.... $19 billion worth though? How well do in-app purchases work as a monetization model for this segment? Will a monetization push harm the popularity of the app? Is being first to market with augmented reality worth that much? I'm not going to pooh pooh it and say it's a fad, but this type of success will be extremely hard to replicate long term. Well as long as the lawsuits settle for relatively paltry sums and don't sully Nintendo's reputation then I don't suppose investors will care. What they should be afraid of are injunctions and settlements that force them to change the way the game is implemented, that could have an actual deleterious effect.

**EDIT**

Looks like Deutsche Bank agrees with me: http://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...-pok-mon-go-inspired-surge-has-run-its-course

I'd like to short them, just got to get the timing right.

BigBird likes this.
  12. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Around the corner from my house lol.

[​IMG]

13. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Which day you going? You need Jesus heathen

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Do they save a rare Pokemon?

15. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

Metalhead likes this.
  16. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Did you see where Nintendo straightened out the buyers by explaining which company actually owns the Pokemon rights?

17. Metalhead

Metalhead Dong pilot

Spewing. Lol

18. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

19. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

20. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member