1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I don't get it...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by Tank Boy, Jul 8, 2003.

1. Tank Boy

Tank Boy clank clank boom

2. TXFZ1

TXFZ1 Well-Known Member

Just a method to get your 15 minutes of media fame.

I remember when Charles Whitman climbed the UT tower and started sniping. I was in grade school in San Antonio and they sent us home early. Austin is a couple hours drive from SA. Really freaked them out to send us kiddies home. They said he had a brain tumor.

I work with people that TV is their life, really a sad thing. They talk reality TV all the time and it dictates their life. I know I spend alot of time on the internet but at least that is using the brain instead of just vegging, staring at the (+) tube.

my 0.00001

David

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

oh, i don't know. i understand it. the poor guy has probably been taking shit off of mindless morons with more degrees than him. passed over many times on promotions and pay increases. and probably a messed up fast food order sent him over the top. i'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

anyone seen the movie "falling down" by michael douglas? it kinda touches on this behavior.

4. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

how 'bout that movie 'the rifle'?

5. WeaselBob

WeaselBob Well-Known Member

describing the way you feel about your customers? :D