1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I can't see black people...

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by [email protected], Aug 14, 2003.

1. Optimus_P

Optimus_P Active Member

you too?

2. I fought a black guy once in the Army. I had never been beat up to that point in my life; I had always come out on top of fights.

He was the loudest-mouthed, trash talking, and stankest non-bathin-est mofo I have ever met. Like JJ walker crossed with Mike Tyson. Anyway, one night I just couldn't take it anymore, and I called him out of the barracks about midnight.

I learned two things the hard way:

1. He was a former Golden Gloves boxer.

2. It was dark and he was black. I had not yet seen the negative potential in that combination.

He had a big pimp gold nugget ring, and hit me with it in the mouth real hard. There has never been a black man with as big of lips as I had for the next week!!!

I was only able to hit him once in the face, but that was only because he was smilin in the dark because he was beatin my ass. I decided losing fights sucks bad. Much worse than losing a race!!!

:D

Actually, this is an ironic story when you think about the title of this thread...

I can't see black people!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I can sympathize Max,

I fought a boxer once...

once.

That is a mistake you learn to not make twice. If it were not for steel toes and a beer bottle I would probably have ended up a pile of quivering goo.

4. mad brad

mad brad Guest

boxers aren't prepared for tire irons. :D

5. guerrilla

guerrilla Real King of the Jungle

I'd expect that from a midget.

6. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I'm with Brad on this one, if a guy trained to kick people's butts needs to be a tough guy, then I, as a trained mechanic, should use the biggest freakin' wrench I got to adjust his top end.

You just hope it takes only one rap on the noggin to end things. :D

7. David didn't beat Goliath with a left hook!!!

:Poke:

8. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

Nope, he got stoned..er..stones by the river. Outsmarted the big goof. :D