1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

I am finally getting treated the way I deserve!

Discussion in 'General' started by crashman, Nov 28, 2017.

1. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

I was flying through Seattle on my way to work on Sunday. Went to get off the plane and a lovely young lady was waiting at the door with my name on an iPad. Of course my first thought was "Shit! What did I do?" but she asked if I would like a ride to the other terminal to catch my next plane. So down the stairs on the jetway we went and in to a shiny new Porsche Bacon. It is good to see that Delta finally realizes how "impotant" I am!:D But definitely a nice touch that made my flight to work just a little bit better.

Lawn Dart likes this.
  2. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Nice! Porsche has been doing that in the ATL for a while now.

3. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Probably just a clever way for the NSA to keep track of a suspicious foreigner. Was her name 99 or something of the sort?

Shenanigans and crashman like this.
  4. BSA43

BSA43 Well-Known Member

"Impotant" or "Impotent" ? :crackup:

5. crashman

crashman Grumpy old man

:crackup:I turned 50 this year so take your pick...:D

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I had to ride a bus from the plane to the terminal pressed close to a fat guy who got pissed when they made him put his shirt back on.

7. worthless

worthless Well-Known Member

Philly terminal F?

8. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

:crackup:

9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Wait a minute.

Did I miss the part where you were cavity searched by someone looking like Mongo, but with a steroid problem?

Cuz if you're talking what you deserved...

crashman likes this.