1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HWT Here we come!

Discussion in 'General' started by RENCRN8, May 20, 2009.

1. RENCRN8

RENCRN8 Fornicate Sailor Jerry

So I have been focusing on racing LWT on my SV650 but have been working on getting my 999 ready to go. I thought I had it at Nashville in April, but some wheel bearing issues sidelined it for a while. I then got the great idea to sell all three sets of bodywork I had for it to buy one good set. For several days I wondered if I had made the right move or not. After taking delivery of my new Catalyst Racing Composites bodywork, I know I made the right choice. This stuff is nice. About 2 hours later it is all mounted and ready for paint. I need to do a little shimming to get the tail to sit a little lower but for the most part this stuff bolted right up. Big thumbs up to CRC for making a great set of bodywork at a reasonable price!:up:

Next time you see her she will be seeing "red" and gridded in HWT SS & SB at Nelsons Ledges. See you boys soon....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

I'll trade you a slightly rashed sv650 for it :D cant wait to see it finished..:up:

3. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

You'll poke your eye out kid.

4. vosnick52

vosnick52 Well-Known Member

I want to ride it :D

5. RENCRN8

I was really hoping someone would offer me that for it, then I would have two slightly rashed SV650's:crackhead:

I just about do everytime I ride this thing, and I have yet to race it just trackdays.

Come on!

6. porkyb

porkyb Chasing LWT Twins

Is That gonna be our endurance bike? :D

7. RENCRN8

fuck yeah lets do it!:clap:

8. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

You better paint it red, because that's where you'll be after you crash it! :Poke:

9. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Just as long as you stay your sorry ass away from Barber this weekend.

Just kidding. Bring it on!!! :rock: Looking GOOD!

10. RENCRN8

To be honest I'm really not worried about it. All the stock parts are sitting safely in the garage. The only thing I dont have spares for are the forks. I pretty much wrote it off the minute I decided to race it. Arent we all in the red anyways?

11. Roosell

Roosell It's just as I suspected

So this bike is no longer going to park in the pits and just look pretty?:up:

12. RENCRN8

I thought that was the name of the game, make the bikes look pretty and talk about how fast you are!

It will be ridden with wreckless abandon...

Geaorge, no worries, there is no chance of me making Barber this weekend unfortunately...

13. gixxernaut

gixxernaut Hold my beer & watch this

Hate to hear that Nick. Road Atlanta for cycle jamette?

14. RENCRN8

Probably not, I am racing the full North Central schedule this year. It makes it financially tough to come see my homies down south! I will be back down this fall for sure.

15. RENCRN8

Well I finally painted her. Now to start on the SV, blah! I am sick of painting.
    What do you think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Hyperdyne

Hyperdyne Indy United SBK

Bike looks good.. I'm going to miss the HWT class :(

17. ScottyRock155

It's a red Ducati, how original. :D

18. Been-Jammin

Been-Jammin Nomonyx dominicus

Nicely done. That's a very clean looking bike. :up:

19. RENCRN8

Yeah I can't decide which I like better LWT or HWT, so I just keep racing both until I can make up my mind.

Hhhmmm, a Lions fan,now that is original!:Poke:
    But seriously, I tried other colors for a while, and I just think a Duc belongs in red.

Thanks hopefully I can keep it that way.

20. ScottyRock155

It does look good, I'm a huge Ducati fan.

And don't be knocking us Lions fans or the 7 of us will jump in a van and come beat your ass. :D