Huntley Nash lifetime athletic ban

Discussion in 'General' started by ton, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Well, I’ve known RM for a few decades and know a lot of his peers so if he said the sky was purple and a dude I didn’t know said it was blue I’d lean towards it being one f@cked day with a purple sky. :D

but!!!! I believe totally in the old adage “trust but verify.”

oh, we were at some garden cocktail party a few weeks back which was a fundraiser for some horse charity (bring the poor inner city kids out and ride horses). No idea on why we were invited but whatever, doesn’t matter. Anyways there was some group talking about Dressage and how it needs more funding and how they were basically laughed at when trying to get gooberment funding. I said I needed to talk with someone else or had to take a dump or something when they started asking me my opinion. horsdoeuvre we’re coming out and I didn’t want to get thrown out without my getting my free on by giving my opinion on horse dancing as a sport much less in the Olympics. :D

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
    Sabre699, G 97 and ducnut like this.
  2. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I have ridden with that Athens group - once. What a bunch of dicks. Every group ride is apparently an audition for the Tour de France.

Jed and ducnut like this.
  3. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

I try not to throw people under the bus. Huntley did something to my best friend Vic Fasola that no human being should ever do. He is someone whose phone call I would never answer and, IMHO is a total prick.

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Hold on a minute!!! He did something to Vic Fasola? Given what a nice guy Vic has always been, I am going to go way out on a limb here and say this affects my belief in Hnash75's credibility.

5. RM Racing

RM Racing Tool user

It wasn't cool. I got called in to replace Vic. I did not enjoy that race weekend, and the rider would not let me make the changes needed to go faster, he just decided he knew best. What a tool. Checks were good, however, if that means anything.

And Vic is one of the nicest people on Earth, I love that man.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2022
  6. GM GIXXER

GM GIXXER Well-Known Member

I have a snake, that I keep in the toilet.

7. G 97

G 97 Garth

Wow, I guess I’m not surprised given the circumstances and specifics involved within the thread title article.

8. Past Glory

Past Glory Well-Known Member

You mean the old Russian proverb? (According to Chairman Charkov)

9. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Доверяй, но проверяй, шлюха.

10. SGVRider

SGVRider Well-Known Member

Yeah, but I’d take any of this stuff with a big grain of salt. USADA and WADA aren’t exactly the cleanest organizations themselves.

If true, I do respect Huntley’s dedication to the classics. That’s a good late ‘90s/early ‘00s doping program, though I didn’t see any EPO or transfusions.

I plan to start the juice when I hit 50, maybe I can just order replacement organs for the OEM stuff by then.

11. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

pitchforks and 3' screwdrivers... this fukin place is classic. A classic shit-show.

evakat, DucatiBomber and G 97 like this.
  12. G 97

G 97 Garth

So my sister is at Road America racing in a bicycle race and sent me this pic with the following text:

“Warm up lap! You aren't the only one that has rode on Road of America but I'm the only one that didn't crash!”.

No respect. :crackup:

2CB56CC0-ED89-47A6-A10E-FAF21EEBCD18.jpeg

13. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Your sister sounds alright. :crackup:

YamahaRick and G 97 like this.
  14. karls

karls Well-Known Member

Karma...........:clap:

SpeedyTide likes this.
  15. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

used to see huntly at the pizza ride in avondale, now i know why he was faster than me :)

16. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

upload_2022-8-13_9-21-47.gif

Shenanigans and G 97 like this.
  17. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I don't know any of the parties involved, but these kind of "investigations" stink.

She admitted to doping, but blows the whistle on him- he gets a ban but she doesn't?

MotoAmerica racing IS covered by USADA. I know because I've been tested. It's almost become a running joke in the paddock. Let's test the guy we know is clean. Never heard of anyone else being tested before or since. (although that doesn't mean it hasn't happened, I'm not there every weekend and I don't know what everyone is doing.)

They did state in the riders meeting at Atlanta that they are ramping up testing (which I assume means testing period).

Personally, I don't care what anyone does, I'm doing what I need to do and that's it. But if I get taken out by a rider who's actively high on something, I do have a right to be pissed.

YamahaRick, G 97 and MELK-MAN like this.
  18. DucatiBomber

DucatiBomber DJ Double A

After watching that video ..
    Anyone know what happened to Justin Neyra?

19. G 97

G 97 Garth

She also got me a couple of tshirts. You know because she now likes the track etc. I didn’t have the heart to tell her I have over fifteen RA shirts as it is.:crackup: She told me she kept seeing this pattern or symbol and didn’t know what it meant then she noticed it was the outlay of the track. Too funny :D
    3468FF86-C7A1-44F9-9FB8-583DC7A8098D.jpeg 2FF9D12F-3A13-4BF8-95D2-B45A027A488A.jpeg

20. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe banned club

She single??

:crackup::crackup: