1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you watch the O'Reilly factor?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by reknelb, Mar 19, 2003.

1. mad brad

mad brad Guest

just what we'd expect you to say. now get on there and get your ass kicked would ya? :D

2. Strick

Strick Good to be king

Yep CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest are definitly more accurate and unbiased. People on the left hate Fox because they will not bow down to Democratic party.

3. mad brad

mad brad Guest

he made tom daschle look like a f&ckstick too. woo woo!!

4. Strick

Strick Good to be king

How hard is that. All you have to do is quote him.

5. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

What evidence would you like to present that shows that "CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest...bow down to (the) Democratic party"?

6. Knarf Legna

Knarf Legna I am not Gary Hoover

No, it was an early evening tabloid format - not really competing with 60 minutes. Very successful show.

7. Strick

Strick Good to be king

What do you have to prove that Fox flaunt their right wing biased. I did not see the anchor men from Fox endorsing a presidential candidate but I sure saw Rather backing the lefty.

8. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

You're kidding, right?
    FauxNews show hosts, contributing editors, reporters:
    Ollie North
    Newt Gingrich
    Sean Hannity
    John Kasich
    Fred Barnes
    Linda Chavez
    Neil Cavuto
    Brit Hume
    William Kristol
    Dick Morris
    Cal Thomas
    Mike Tobin
    Peggy Noonin

An essential difference between FauxNews and other news sources is that CNN, CBS, NBC, etc. are generally made up of reporters - people trained to objectively investigate and report.

Faux, on the other hand, is a pseudo-news reporting outlet made up of a group of people with previously established careers of a right-wing nature established to promote a radical conservative agenda and to cause detriment to views unlike their own.

Your turn.

9. mad brad

mad brad Guest

rsdud still ahas avoided the question until now. how will leaving saddam hussein in power result in peace and justice? your turn.

10. mad brad

mad brad Guest

yep. he left again.

11. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap, I have seen that show a couple of times.
    What time is O'Reilly on? Fox network?

edited to take the redneckese out of my post. :D

Last edited: Mar 19, 2003
  12. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Been smoking them doobies again, huh? :D

13. reknelb

reknelb U must have Klingon blood

Sheesh......you sure know alot about a channel you claim to not like.

14. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Sheesh......you sure know alot about a channel you claim to not like.

You make it sound like that is a bad thing.

15. Knarf Legna

You neglected to mention:

Alan Colmes
    Susan Estrich
    Geraldine Ferraro
    Ellis Henican
    Mort Kondrache
    Mara Liasson
    Geraldo Rivera
    Juan Williams

16. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

Of this SIGNIFICANTLY smaller list:
    -Geraldo Rivera is a self-promoting idiot who nobody takes seriously.
    -Alan Colmes, Mort Kondrache, Mara Liasson and Juan Williams all appear on "discussion" formats that are moderated by conservative commentators and generally feature conservative guests.
    -None of the other people you mention appear regularly.

Try again.

I'm still waiting for that definitive evidence showing that "CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC and the rest...bow down to (the) Democratic party"?

17. Knarf Legna

What shows are you watching? Alan Colmes and Sean Hannity are co-hosts of "Hannity & Colmes". How's that moderated by conservative commentators?

Review your list and apply the same rules you've applied to mine. You can then scratch Newt, Kasich, Chavez, Morris, Thomas and Noonin.

18. Empty Pockets Racing

Empty Pockets Racing where's my collar bone?

Not sure I agree with this one.
    I wouldn't call Peter Jennings 'accurate and unbiased'. He's very much to the left with his opinions and actually, I don't believe he's even a U.S. Citizen if I'm not mistaken. But, I may be wrong (on the latter comment).

19. Rat

Rat Well-Known Member

I don't think that anyone who has watched Hannity & Colmes would disagree that the dominant personality on the show is Sean Hannity. Even if I give you that one, the others are on conservative moderated shows

Chavez, Morris, Noonin and Gingrich's appearances are typically them being 'interviewed' by Kasich, Brit Hume or some other person with whom he shares political ideology in a one-on-one situation. Other opinions are not present. FauxNews does not use this same format for commentary from the left.

Kasich hosts his own show.

20. Knarf Legna

That's because he's smarter. :D I noticed you left out Ann Coulter, my favorite. :D