1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you still admit to supporting the Clown, Trump?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by The Dung Beetle, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

LOL, with all due respect, you don't know, for a fact, that Trump isn't doing what I suggested. :D

2. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I don't know Sean, G-Dub sure as hell did come up with some new, and interesting, words. He was coining more words that the US mint could have done. :D

3. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Of course he does, Mongo is all knowing.

Mongo knows everything...

4. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Honestly, I hate when people do that. They have no facts to support their accusation, but then turn it around and expect those being accused to prove a negative.

ductune likes this.
  5. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Sorry, I haven't seen you post anything whatsoever that is "disinterested". I make no distortions of what you said at all. You simply haven't provided any reasonable solution.

Honestly, I don't see it much different than the whiners protesting at the inauguration. Nobody there had a clue about what could be done positively. Only bitches and complaints about what's wrong.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Nor do you know the contrary.:D

7. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

I suspect that if I was interested in running for the Presidency, was really super wealthy, with all the economic interests that Trump holds, and was elected, I might be rather prone to keep some control of all those billions also. When a President turns over control to someone else, in the real intended sense, the man can sit and quietly cry watching some of those billions disappear because they're being mismanaged and he can't do a damn thing about it.
    Just saying. ;)

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Pretty sure you said he should divest just like Obama did. Not worth finding it tho :crackup:

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Awwww, did calling you out on something you don't know either get you mad :D

If you take a half sec and read what he was responding to you'll notice something very interesting in the first words of my post :eek:

10. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Which is exactly why I said I don't know either way in my very first sentence.... I then asked if you do know for sure.

So do you? It's a yes or no question. Shouldn't be too confusing.

11. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

I didn't make that claim; you did.

12. jase

jase Your kind makes me sick!!

Dude, it's the internet, you really think i'm mad?

Just breaking balls like everyone else in the Dungeon.

13. R Acree

R Acree Banned

[​IMG]

Fencer, cav115 and G 97 like this.
  14. G 97

G 97 Garth

Leave it to Acree to steer the thread towards a penis. :D

jrsamples likes this.
  15. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

No shit.

For the life of me, I cannot understand how any sitting president would refuse to listen to the guys who know how to win wars. Is there some switch that turns on the second one becomes commander in chief that they think they know more than the guys who have been training their entire adult life?

16. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

When the generals cow-towed to Obama's wishes, whose fault is it? Well, legally it's Obama's but one could make an argument that the general's shouldn't have caved.....just sayin' If DT takes the leash off the military it will be interesting to see what the result is.

17. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

The generals are required by law - and by their oath - to fall in line under the President.

18. Motofun352

Motofun352 Well-Known Member

Well, three of the generals were smart enough in the Prez's opinion to hold cabinet positions....so his actions are different from his tweats. I've come to believe that he isn't as precise in his words as many (including me) would like. Generals = Those making war decisions (or Obama if you like)......Wire tapping = Surveillance, etc. He isn't a great orator like ,say, FDR (not as devious either) but he is much easier to understand by watching what he does.

19. wmhjr

wmhjr Well-Known Member

Agreed. I would take a little exception in the comment about "Generals making war decisions". At those high levels, the Generals are making recommendations and the POTUS is making decisions. I think it's reasonable to believe that both Obama and Trump are arrogant enough to not listen to those Generals. There is far too much evidence of that kind of behavior from both of them IMHO.

20. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

A lot of the time, yes, yes I do think you're mad.

No this one, just a good way to mess back with you - hence the smiley ;)