1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many legal actions/investigations?

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by In Your Corner, Jan 5, 2019.

1. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

2. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It's all theatre.

kangasj likes this.
  3. jrsamples

jrsamples Banned

Yep and effective. Notice how overdue the Mueller has become. "Be done by the election". "Be done by the end of the year."

The Bong was right, Mueller is plan C, and will not be concluded until there is a new Dem President. The next 2 years is going to be a hog wallow, even without the lawsuits. Welcome to Democrat ejaculatory utopia.

4. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm almost convinced that this entire presidency was a ruse by ??? deep state??? The Illuminatti(sp?) ??? Some Cabal that we're never even heard of??? to put to rest once-and-for-all the notion of a third party in America.

Oh, I know... Trump ran as a Republican. But really? Did he? Isn't he pretty much a third-part guy even if he did use the Republican nomination?

I think that getting someone from outside the bought-N-paid-for beltway is the only hope we've got to gut the bloated pig that is out government. It's gotta happen NOW, too.

After the machine gets done with him over the next two years will ANYONE not a life-long political insider set themselves up for this level of hell ever again?

</tinfoil hat>

SpeedyE and Phl218 like this.
  5. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I feel like Mueller's milking his position to collect a govt paycheck for as long as possible. It cannot be THAT hard to find enough dirt on Don to indict in two years.

Britt likes this.
  6. In Your Corner

Mueller is performing his function which is to interfere with Trump as much
    as possible while making examples out of anyone who works for him if they can.
    Mueller is an integral member of the gang. He is also steadily destroying evidence
    of the illegal investigation of Trump as well as the ongoing coup d'é·tat to oust a legally
    elected President.

SpeedyE likes this.
  7. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

It really seems like this is exactly what he is doing.

8. In Your Corner