1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How is that for a twist!

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by WERA74, Jan 19, 2004.

1. WERA74

WERA74 Poser and proud of it!

While the discussion began as a situation of child abuse, it ended up as domestic violence. see, women can vote but children cannot.

http://www.politicsnh.com/archives/pindell/2003/december/1_2Lieber.shtml

Carmen Robinson is my mother; I was the one-year-old child.

Once again, child abuse takes a back seat to NOW and other women's organisations. Doncha love fucking politics?

2. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Hey Caesar, I don't know if you're one of the two kids who forgave your mom or not, but hang in their either way, okay dude? :(

You do know you have a lot of good friends around the tracks. :)

I mean besides Freddie Spencer. :Poke:

3. Shyster d'Oil

Shyster d'Oil Gerard Frommage

wera74:

You must have quite a story. Between your childhood and your racing you've got most people beat, story-wise.

In any event I hope you can forgive your Mom, or at least that you'll be able to move on.

And what are your racing plans for 2004? Sorry for the hijack!!

4. Tex

Tex Well-Known Member

I've met'cha Ceasar, and it just tells me that anything is possible.

(I still haven't told Zane you are not Eric Bostrom, but he may figure it out if you don't pick up a Ducati!) :D

5. CorollaDude

CorollaDude Beach Bum

Rodger — you as an attorney, yankee, and liberal Democrat — sure do make it difficult for us to dislike you. ;)

:beer:

6. WERA74

Am currently trying to get my autobiography published. It would seem that Joe Lieberman, among others, are very interested in it. It is a story of inspiration, not just brutality and neglect. You would be amazed at the amount of shit you can endure if you have an aspiration, a goal, a dream.

Yes, I was one of the two to forgive my mother, although I question the notion of "forgiveness". If she took all of us with her, my father would have killed her, literally. I guess I was disappointed in the fact that we went looking for her; she had all but forgotten us.

2004? Mostly AMA, with a bit of WERA and F-USA peppered in the schedule.

7. Shyster d'Oil

I'll plead guilty to the yankee and attorney raps, maybe even the allegation that I'm a democrat. But I've never thought of myslef as liberal - I'm usually too far to the right or to the left to be some middle of the road liberal.:p

8. Shyster d'Oil

You should probably think screenplay, instead of autobio, IMHO, but I'm no expert in the world of publishing.:confused:

Make sure that you copyright your work!

Now, what are you RIDING next year? Still got 636 stuff for sale??

Rodger

9. atspeed

atspeed Praying Member

Caesar, I've known you for quite a while now and contrary to what statistics and society would have you to believe, you are NOT as screwed up as they want you to be.
    So good job on your part:clap: :clap:

10. WERA74

I sent JU an abbreviated manuscript and he said the same thing! Copyright? Should I do that before it is published? The book is all but completed but I have yet to find a publisher. Some "maybe's" but no "definites".

I will be running an '04 ZX6RR. All the chassis parts interchange, so I will not have any spares to sell. The engine stuff went with the '03 bike as the '04 is allegedly all new.