1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far will the left push

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 22, 2017.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

BTW, if you're looking for a Youtube page with tons of liberal/leftie/SJW/snowflake triggering content this channel is brilliant. I like the guy's delivery, makes me chuckle.

I tumbled down the rabbit hole of watching like 20 of his vids after stumbling upon one.....it's great shit.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwpDBy43upJR7LZLrgnKkPA/videos

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

The Dem candidate for Gov. here in GA was saying this same thing on the radio this morning, voter suppression blah blah, but then continued on that the voting process was too 'confusing' here.

So her supporters are so dumb they cant figure out how to vote? Is that what shes saying?? lol sheesh...

3. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

Nice, I'll check this out tonight.

4. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

You've just wrecked my work day :crackup:

5. G 97

G 97 Garth

Dead voters are being suppressed.
    Who would of thought.

6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

I'm still not sure how the color of your skin keeps you from going to the DMV or Town Hall and signing shit like everybody else has to do.

badmoon692008 likes this.
  7. 600 dbl are

600 dbl are Shake Zoola the mic rula

Because the democrats assume that because you are a person of color you are poor, and cannot afford a vehicle to drive to the DMV or pay for bus fair, or an uber.

8. In Your Corner

I'm sure the number of poor whites far exceeds the number of poor blacks.

9. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Hush yo mouth! That's not part of the narrative!

10. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Voter fraud, explained.

So, BTW, where is that commission report from the President he was going to produce and that was assured to provide proof of him winning the popular vote once all the frauds were found and accounted for?

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  11. In Your Corner

In case you didn't notice, it ran into a bad case of uncooperative Democratic officials and it probably became quickly apparent that it would be a waste of time and effort.

sheepofblue likes this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That, and they're still waiting on the evidence...

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

that and o_O There was multiple Democrat state election officials who said there was no way the feds were going to get ANY data. Kind of hard to determine how many illegals voted in CA without voter roles.

14. blkduc

Yup, our state refused to comply and made it very public.

And this is a state that is well known for finding "missing ballot boxes in the trunk of a car up in the north woods" that pushed Franken to victory. (It was later determined that the victory was invalid because of voter fraud but sorry...it's too late now)

So yeah, Dem controlled states will never comply.

15. blkduc

Ah hell...errrrbody knows that a dude on the beeb is sitting on it.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Often attributed to Stalin... but curious, since he notoriously gave zero shits about voting, elections,public opinion, etc:

“I consider it completely unimportant who in the party will vote, or how; but what is extraordinarily important is this — who will count the votes, and how.”

badmoon692008 likes this.
  17. gixxerreese

gixxerreese Well-Known Member

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/20...ed-pay-400-fine-threatening-stab-mother-ragu/

Lefty’s are nuts. When there’s a white supremacist running as a republican. Dems say you must denounce. Republicans do that no one supports them. When are democrats going to get up and do the same with these whack jobs. They can’t even do it in here. Instead they get all upset and start pointing at something else. Why don’t you guys stand up and tell these crazy lunatics to sit down and shut up. Oh that’s right if you don’t have those whack jobs you will never win another election.

18. In Your Corner

19. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

20. In Your Corner

They need to meet behind the gym and fight it out.