1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far will the left push

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 22, 2017.

1. R Acree

R Acree Banned

"What makes you think I was interested?" is always an option. And then there is "That's cool, I only date people capable of rational thought."

badmoon692008 likes this.
  2. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Way to civil. This situation calls for "Well then, I'm guessing a blow job is out of the question".

MachineR1 and sheepofblue like this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

'yes but will you have sex with republicans, I am really not interested in your mind'

badmoon692008, stk0308 and R Acree like this.
  4. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Haha, I was honestly stunned, but I probably wouldve gone with the rational thought line.

5. brex

brex Well-Known Member

A simple "makes sense" would work too.

6. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

OR 'why do you have aids' likely could have heard her head explode.

7. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Is that

Why do you have AIDS?

or

Why? Do you have AIDS?

:D

sheepofblue likes this.
  8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

I think both would work :D

sheepofblue and stk0308 like this.
  9. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

"Dear, if this were a date we'd have already gone ass-to-mouth a half dozen times, and no I'm not going to kiss you"

Pittenger5 likes this.
  10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Half dozen times? What do you want him to do, completely pull out on each stroke?

Kurlon likes this.
  11. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

12. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

13. blkduc

It's definitely happening. I've posted about this very thing many times in the Trump thread. I'm seeing it, more and more people I know that were solidly on the left are waking up and realizing they have been flim flammed. I'm also seeing it starting in my kids' peer groups. That one is slow but it's starting.

It's great that we elected an outsider in the hopes he will drain the swamp, and it's great that people are craving a more sane conservative foundation to take us back from the radical leftist/communist Democrat path to commie hell that we've been on. But There's a really deep swamp that needs draining. We can keep voting in R candidates (and the midterms will be an R landslide), but if those R politicians don't actually represent the people and continue to fight the POTUS, we are in serious trouble. We need to get rid of Ryan, McCain, Graham, etc. while Trump is president or we are doomed.

14. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

15. Orvis

Orvis Well-Known Member

Personally I would like to see all teachers like this woman expelled from teaching completely however, there are so many left wing teachers that if we expelled all of them there wouldn't be enough teachers to fill all the positions left open. The best thing that society can do is demand that every teacher be instructed to keep their political opinions to themselves. (That's probably already a rule in most places.)

16. blkduc

It is but it's (obviously) not enforced.

17. blkduc

http://www.dailywire.com/news/21096/watch-live-7-pm-pt-hurricane-ben-hits-berkeley-daily-wire
    Better link on youtube:

That link is for the live feed of Ben Shapiro who is speaking in Berkley in a few minutes. I'm posting it because this has been a hotbed of leftist violence and for Ben to even speak there tonight, they had to wall off the lunatics 2 blocks away. All other times, it's resulted in riots. How sad that these scum have so much power.
    Tune in and watch Ben if you like, he rocks and a riot just might breakout if the savages break through the barriers.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2017
  18. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Wow news is slow... this event happened Aug.31. We got an email about it on the 3rd. I'm really surprised someone like that teacher is in my county though, we're pretty solidly red. We went 71.5% Trump, and 20 out of 23 races were unopposed republicans lol...

19. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

20. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

Ben Shapiro is awesome. The way he calmly dismantles his critics is great. He kills them with facts.