1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How far will the left push

Discussion in 'The Dungeon' started by ryoung57, Jan 22, 2017.

1. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

‘Til the one day when Berkeley met these felons … and they knew that it was much more than a hunch. That this group, must somehow form AntiFa, and that’s they way they all became the Berkeley bunch.’

DIZ5V1SUIAACXvm[1].jpg

2. ryoung57

ryoung57 Off his meds

Looks like a few "oh shit, I didn't think I'd get caught's" and some real psychopaths.

sheepofblue likes this.
  3. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

I hope they all get fired or kicked out of school.

4. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Berkeley? Pffft. They will probably be given honorary doctorates.

badmoon692008, Hawk518 and dtalbott like this.
  5. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Use their own tactics and dox them.

6. R Acree

R Acree Banned

A Doxtorate?

TXFZ1 and dtalbott like this.
  7. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Looks like anqueefa could use some affirmative action. That is one white bread group.

Nothing makes me laugh more than while people who claim to be oppressed. :crackup:

8. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

Posterity (x2).

SuddenBraking likes this.
  9. Fonda Dix

Fonda Dix Well-Known Member

Fair response but I have never claimed to be oppressed nor will I in the future.

10. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

You don't have to be oppressed to fight against the oppression of others. In fact helping others that are less fortunate that you is generally a good thing (if it is voluntary not forced by oppressors). Of course anti-fa is more about oppressing than stopping oppression, but the media doesn't care about that distinction.

SnacktimeKC likes this.
  11. sharkattack

sharkattack Rescued pets over people. All day, every day

One of these Antifa guys/gals is going to get shot when they mess with the wrong crowd. I'm actually surprised that it hasn't happened yet. When it does happen, the media will crucify the shooter, no matter how justified it is. I sort of hope that Antifa and the left keeps pushing more and more. Most responsible people will remember this crap, and the party & candidates that support Antifa, come next November when they go to the polls.

12. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

Its funny, Ive been on those dating apps a lot lately, and granted, Im in a massively liberal area (but still in texas), but every 10th girl give or take, says no republicans, or no trump supporters. Ive literally not seen a single one that says no democrats. I was turned down by a girl a few weeks ago because and I quote she "only dates democrats". Even after I told her I went third party.
    Very tolerant people, as long as you conform to their beliefs. And they call everyone else nazis

13. V5 Racer

V5 Racer Yo!

Nazi

14. In Your Corner

That's how you celebrate diversity.
    Or is it perversity?

15. In Your Corner

16. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Actually, I think I understand their point of view, albeit from across the political divide. There is absolutely no way I would entertain the thought of a relationship with a hard core liberal. Given their apparent mental age, it would almost be like engaging in intellectual paedophilia.
    My mother went to college later in life and consequently turned her back on a lifetime of conservative beliefs to join our friends on the left. I find it difficult to engage in a rational conversation with her.

crashman and R Acree like this.
  17. blkduc

blkduc no time for jibba jabba

18. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Don't tell her until after you are done.

19. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

One in ten sounds like a good ratio. Plus was she smoking hot so you felt it necessary to go for round two with the third party? I mean she already proved high on the crazy spectrum so consult the crazy/hot graph.

20. Pittenger5

Pittenger5 Well-Known Member

She was hot ... but def one of those politics are all that matters girls. She worked at a political non-profit, whcih is how the politics came up. I honestly wasnt even going to ask her out, just said "Hey, it was nice to meet you" and she responded with, "I only date democrats". I wish I had a good comeback.