1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you support friends who are pretty much crazy?

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Aug 12, 2022.

1. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

It really does come down to the type of “crazy” you are talking about:

actual mental illness. Get him/ her professional help!

just full up with wackadoodle political, conspiracy, religious thoughts? Hey dude, I’m not into hearing it, move onto something else like the Jets, how much RUSH sucks or why dressage should be funded by the US government.

crypro currency? It’s a scam but whatever.

How he thinks Esports is not actually a sport? He’s right but . . .

really, what are you talking about with the crazy?

R1Racer99 and sheepofblue like this.
  2. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

We're calling them 'spoiler alerts' now.

2fingers and auminer like this.
  3. flygirl

flygirl Well-Known Member

When it starts affecting yourself then healthy boundaries must be set. Something I’ve had to finally learn myself.

4. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

298192036_10162603501142837_1476484988521142466_n.jpg

pickled egg likes this.
  5. Captain Morgan

Captain Morgan Well-Known Member

Tell him/her to fuck off get their shit together and then I'll answer your call. How old are we?? This isn't high school, you don't owe anybody anything. Chances are if every time I answer your call and your a pain in the ass eventually its just going to be missed calls going to an empty message machine, it's your life, not a babysitter, boyfriend, or a husband, if you want to be crazy great, but I'm going to keep my distance so you don't drag me down your rabbit hole

evakat likes this.
  6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

7. backho

backho Well-Known Member

Some friends used to drive me crazy. Now, I just don’t get into their car.

8. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

9. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

How many of us had those type of MX gloves? I know that I did back in the day.

10. 2fingers

2fingers Well-Known Member

A-ha, thanks for the heads up ;)

11. flewid

flewid Well-Known Member

Either they're your friend and you choose to stick by them or they aren't your friend and you become acquaintances. Choice is yours....it's not a marriage/contract that says death till you part or need lawyers to void the agreement. Choice is all yours to support, change or terminate the friendship at any time.

12. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

If you are a friend you call them out with honesty if that is what they need.

13. Rico888

Rico888 Well-Known Member

Your wondering where the end of your rope is…is your answer….

had a similar situation in my life quite a number of years ago and once I cut them loose, I realized it was the best thing I could’ve done for myself…

14. _indy

_indy Well-Known Member

Plug this into the You of tube and enjoy. Think it was here a long while back

Hot and Crazy MATRIX / Cute and Money MATRIX

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

:crackup::crackup:

This is so freaking true!!!!

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I have a friend that is smart and owns his own law firm.

When we met he was Left wing Liberal. About 5 years ago he claims to have seen the light and switched to Right wing Conservative.

So I’m kinda in the middle depending on the issue but lean towards republican especially fiscally. But I’m also liberal since I don’t believe in the big guy in the sky.

Well this guy was convinced Trump was going to get back in office because the election was fraudulent. So I bet him $100 and even gave him 10 to 1 odds. After I won, I told him to keep the money, but tone down the BS on Facebook or I was going to unfriend him. Lol

A couple weeks ago I told him I finally had him figured out. I said, “dude you are just an extremist!!! . No matter right or left, you go full wack a doodle crazy, and alll in! Just try to mellow out a little and have an open mind.”

He thought about it for a bit and started laughing and said, “you know you are right, I think I am an extremist, maybe I need to work on that.”

We haven’t spoken again since, only traded emails on cars, so time will tell if he can put the brakes on the crazy.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    R1Racer99 likes this.
  17. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Eject! Eject!

18. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Forklift guy,
    There is still 2 yrs left to overturn the election!!

Phl218 likes this.
  19. R Acree

R Acree Banned

You can't cure stupid.

20. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.